Party

Miraleigh had been training for the last week, practicing moves and techniques. Robby was glad to see she was cheerful and happy. He loved seeing her in a good move, it made him happy to know she was happy and cheerful. He knew she was liking how everything was going, he was glad things were looking up for her. They walked into the house, hand in hand after coming from a cafe date. He kissed her cheek and then the smile he had on his lips slowly faded away as he saw his mother. Miraleigh looked at Robby, knowing what was going through his head. 

"Mum?" He asked. 

"I'll let you two talk." She whispered to him, he nodded and licked his lips as he watched her walk off. She took her shoes off, placing her feet into the pool and swayed them slightly. She hoped Robby was okay, she knew the relationship they had and just hoped that nothing bad would happen. 

"Hey." She looked up and saw him, she stood up. So she could look at him properly. 

"Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly. 

"Yeah, Mum is going into rehab. She wants to make things right between us. I just hope that goes well." She hugged him tightly, grinning slightly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned down, kissed her lips and cupped her face in his hands. 

"It will be okay." She whispered, he smiled and nodded. 

"I really hope so." He whispered back, not wanting things to change. Samantha came down to them, they both looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"I'm going to a friend's house and the rest of Miyagi Do is coming. Just in case you wanted to come?" Robby looked at Miraleigh, who looked like she was in thought. 

"Yeah, sure." She nodded, Robby looked at her and rubbed her back softly. 

"It will be better than the last one, I promise." He gently said, she nodded and hugged him. The Miyagi Do students started walking to Moon's house. Miraleigh looked worried, not overly sure about it. She was looking around at everything, worrying slightly as she thought about things that could go wrong. She watched everyone drinking from the cups. The two dojos clearly separated. 

"If at any point you wanna leave, tell me and we'll go." She nodded and thanked him, he followed her around. Making sure he was in arm's reach of her, they ended up outside. There were four stools, Kaylee and some girl across from each other. Standing up on them and drinking. The Tory and some other dude doing the same. 

"Hey pimples, care for a match?" Miraleigh raised an eyebrow, not carrying if she were to get called coward or anything. The nickname pimples, didn't really bother her anymore. Robby helped her with that, she shook her head and sighed. Kaylee walked closer to her, whispering into her ear.

"No? Fine, I'll tell everyone about your living conditions. That you didn't stay at your house for weeks, living on a cheap ass mattress. I bet you regret telling me some of that stuff." Miraleigh bit her lip, she didn't want people knowing all of that stuff. 

"Fine.." She trailed off, looking at Robby with apologetic eyes and sat on the stool. They had to wait for Tory to get a partner and that partner just so happened to be Sam. Miraleigh and Samantha shared a look. Miraleigh stood on the stool, getting handed a cup filled with alcohol and stared at Kaylee. 

"Legs up." All the girls each raised one leg and they started drinking. Kaylee smirked as she looked at Miraleigh, chugging down the contents and threw the cup down. She watched Miraleigh follow soon afterwards. Robby handed her the next cup, knowing Miraleigh wasn't too happy with the idea of doing this. All the girls continued to drink, Miraleigh's balance staying perfect for most of it. 

"Your dad out of jail yet?" Kaylee asked, trying to get her to fall.

"Your methods are weak." Miraleigh muttered, dropping a cup down and asking for another one. She finished that one about the same time Kaylee did and narrowed her eyes up to Tory. 

"Hey big red, four shots of vodka." Tory said, Miraleigh bit her lip, ignoring the screaming voice in the back of her head. 

"Miraleigh..." Robby gently said. 

"Just had her the cup asshole." Stingray shouted, Robby looked at her worriedly and slowly handed it to her. She swallowed the contents, throwing it on the ground and looked at Kaylee. Robby was making sure Miraleigh wouldn't fall suddenly and if she did he could catch her. Kaylee finished her drink, licking her lips and smirked. But it faded away quickly as she crashed down on the ground. Everyone looked at Miraleigh surprised she was the one who stayed up. 

"I go down, you come down with me bitch." Kaylee said, kicking Miraleigh down. Robby caught her before she hit the ground. She thanked him, holding onto him for support as she walked with him back inside. 

"I'm gonna get you some food, okay? Stay here." He gently said to her, knowing it would help easier if she had some food.

"Okay." She hiccuped, sitting down on a couch and waited for Robby to come back. She had never drank before, this probably wouldn't be a good wake up call tomorrow morning. She looked up as she saw Robby and thanked him as he handed her some water and then some food. She slowly munched on the food, Robby rubbed her back gently. 

"Was this your first time drinking?" He asked her, she nodded and Robby nodded grabbing a hair tie that he kept for her and did her hair into a messy ponytail. He held onto the plate and watched her grab some food.

"You will hate life for the next little bit, but I'll be here for you every step of the way." She nodded and finished the food off. Miraleigh kissed Robby's cheek, he smiled lightly and helped her stand up. He led her outside, hoping the fresh air would do her well. 

"I'm gonna go find Sam, then we'll go home." She nodded and watched him walk off, she looked up to see Kaylee an evil smirk on her face. 

"Be ready, because I will make your life hell at school." She hissed to her before, smirking and ran off. Sirens filled her ears and she stood up running. Stumbling around as she felt her head spin. She crashed into Robby's chest and exclaimed quietly. 

He looked at her worriedly, taking her hand and led her to the car. She sat in, resting her head against the cool glass. He drove to his dad's place, Samantha got out and stumbled around but walked at his side. Robby was holding Miraleigh up, hoping Johnny would allow them to stay. 

"Hey dad." Robby said, looking at Miraleigh and then back at him. 

Robby carried Miraleigh to the bedroom, then laid her on the bed and looked at Samantha who laid on the couch. Robby walked back to the bedroom, looking at Miraleigh and kissed her forehead. He grabbed a pillow and laid down on the ground. 

The next morning, Miraleigh woke up to  Robby rocking her awake. She groaned and clutched onto the blanket and looked up at him. He chuckled kissing her forehead and helped sit up. He handed her some pain killers and smiled gently. She swallowed them, thanking the boy and rested her head on his shoulder. 

"I have your bag for school and some clothes to change into." She thanked him quietly, wrapping her arms around him and then watched him walk out. She changed into her clothes and smiled feeling that her necklace was still on. 

She placed her clothes in her bag and walked out to see Robby already dressed. He hugged her and then awkwardly looked at his dad. 

"Mr. LaRusso is waiting outside. I'l see you at school." She nodded and kissed his cheek before walking out and down to the car. She sat in the back, not overly sure as to what had happened. The car ride was awkward, Daniel not sharing one for and Miraleigh was confused as to why Samantha kept glaring at her father. 

"Thank you for the ride." Miraleigh said, exiting the car and walked off. She found her locker and opened it, placing her bag in there.