New Territory

In my opinion, they made Robby a bit of an ass, it was up and down with what they did with his character in my opinion. So I'm gonna change it up a little bit but it will mostly stick to the season storyline. 

Miraleigh and Robby made their way to Cobra Kai, Robby could see the look in Miraleigh's eyes, he stepped in front of her, giving a smile. 

"We're just going to the backroom, I promise, we can do some training there and then go home?" Miraleigh nodded, a little worried but she felt better so wasn't afraid to step into the dojo. They walked into the dojo, knowing they would be getting looks, they both know they made a broken promise by saying they'll join but the two changed their minds and didn't actually learn 'the way of the fist.' All they did was spar, kick the punching bags and practice their kata while the others did what they wanted to do. 

The two returned the looks back at the others, Kaylee stepped forward who was talking to Tory. Kaylee looked Miraleigh up down, judging her with her eyes, Miraleigh rolled her eyes and continued walking forward. Robby followed after her, walking into the room and going to pick up a kicking shield. 

"You're late," Kreese stated, walking into the room. Robby was trying to get out of the deal he made with Kreese, he didn't want to be at Cobra Kai. He knew deep down that Miraleigh was right, yet he wanted her to be able to live in the apartment and be able to live in a stable environment. He knew that Miraleigh was also working, using that to get some money if they needed it. But Kreese kept using Robby's compassion for Miraleigh to draw him in, Miraleigh's job could support them enough to live in their place if they did decide to ditch Kreese's plan, but they would only just get by. 

"I told you, I said I wasn't taking your deal anymore, so I don't need to be here." 

"Yeah, when you said that, I didn't listen to your bullshit excuse. Robby, I know you're a compassionate person, I know that you would do absolutely anything to keep Miraleigh safe.  You also made the agreement that I wouldn't send them after her, whenever they attack, it's their choice. But, as we agreed, I wouldn't send them after her and you know, I'll do that if you break this deal. So, either train here, or she's gonna get caught in the crossfire." 

Miraleigh placed herself in front of Robby, the hard look in his eyes fading as he looked at her. 

"If you don't want to do this, don't do it, I'll be okay. Please, Robby, don't do this because you don't want me getting hurt." Robby let a sigh escape his lips, he cupped her face in his hands and gave a gentle smile. 

"I can't help it, I can't let you get hurt." He whispered, watching as she held a breath and nodded.

"Look, I don't want to be some pawn in the deal you have with my dad and Mr. LaRusso," Robby stated, stepping in front of Miraleigh, placing his hand behind his back and internally smiling as Miraleigh grabbed his hand. 

"And you try to get me into the 'family business,' try to get me on your side, yet if you keep saying shit like you're gonna send people to come after me you're not doing a very good job of convincing me to realise I do have a family. I heard you talking with Mr. LaRusso later on the night from hell,  I will not be a pawn in your game either." Miraleigh spoke, stepping next to Robby and watched Kreese quickly try to figure out what to say. 

"I don't see either of you as a pawn, I see you as the King and Queen. Robby, Your father had all the talent in the world, but he squandered it. I gave him every opportunity to come back, but he chose Diaz. And he left you with that mark on your head. Trust me, you've got even more talent than your father. You just need to show it to the world."

"After everything, do you think I care about a stupid trophy?" 

"It's not about the trophy. It's about being a champion. Win or Lose, that reputation will follow you the rest of your life. Ask your father and LaRusso."