The Fall

Swearing

Tory went up against someone first, then Sam went against someone else. Miraleigh looked at the scoreboard, she'd need to face two different girls before she'd go against Kaylee. That's only if she won both of the matches.  Miraleigh won both her matches, easily taking them down and only lost a point once between the two matches. Her body was starting to ache, she was getting tired and was losing the hype she had at the start of the day. 

The girl looked at the man that had been giving all the announcements, then at the clock that was placed onto the board. 

"Cobra Kai and Miyagi Do are neck and neck on the leaderboard. But there's a dark horse. Or should I say a dark bird that still has a chance? Will Eagle Fang Karate stay alive in our dojo race? We're about to find out. Miguel Diaz has one minute to return to the mat!" Miraleigh rocked back and forth on her feet, waiting anxiously, she felt bad for him and didn't want anything bad to have happened.

"Well, it looks like Miguel Diaz is not gonna fight. Which means the winner by default is Eli Moskowitz, who advances to the final where he will face Robby Keene. The finals are up next." Miraleigh thought to last year when they last went against each other, she thought how they were both different and were pretty much the opposite of who they were from last year. 

"I believe in you Robby," Miraleigh mumbled as she walked past him, to get in her spot in the line.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the wait is finally over. It's finals time! Since Cobra Kai scored the most points, they only need to win one match to be crowned Grand Champion. But if Miyagi Do wins both matches, the title is theirs! Ooh, high drama! Up first, the boys' fight! Good luck to all our fighters! Let's go." Miraleigh looked at Kreese, Silver and her dad. They seemed to be giving him a speech, Robby looked at Miraleigh. His eyes showing some of his emotions, he licked his lips, looked to the mats and walked over to them. 

They bowed to the referee, then to each other and got into their fighting stances. She watched them both bounce around, Robby got the first point, cheering and gloating. Hawk called a timeout, he walked over to his side and Robby begrudgingly did the same. 

Hawk walked back onto the mats with a look that was confident and seemed to be less cocky compared to the last tournament. Robby had a dark look on his face, he was pissed and clearly more arrogant. She watched as the fight started, the two boys trying to get the better of the other. Miraleigh noticed they were both setting themselves up for a jump kick, holding in her laughter as they both kicked each other, falling to the ground and then Hawk got in first, earning his dojo the point. 

"Point, Miyagi Do! On your marks. Score, one-one. Ready? Fight!" Robby almost had Hawk, he hit the ground instead and tried to go for the more advanced moves. Hawk almost got Robby in the head, but he was quick enough to block it. Robby quickly got back up and continued fighting. After Robby took Hawk down but did get the point, Miraleigh noticed his gi start to come undone, she bit her lip and watched as Robby ignored it and tried to hit Hawk, he missed a kick and placed his leg down in a unique way. 

Hawk almost hit Robby in the chest, but Robby blocked, his gi completely open and revealing his chest. Miraleigh nodded, focusing on the fighting and the techniques each one was using. Hawk used this to his advantage, he flipped Robby by the back of his gi to the ground and then stopped as the buzzer went off. 

"Unbelievable. These two amazing competitors have reached their three-minute time limit in a one-one tie! Which means their championship match will be decided, for the first time since 1985 by sudden death over time! Robby looked at his dojo, then at the crowd, different emotions crossing his face. He looked at Hawk, bowed and then walked to his side.