Dance

Miraleigh hummed as she patted down her dress, she made sure everything was good before she called out into the living room, getting no response from Robby. She assumed that he wasn't in the living room, Miraleigh had a glass of water, then walked back to the bedroom to take her shoes off and place bandaids on the back of her heels so she wouldn't get blisters from the shoes. There was a knock on the door, she groaned as she was struggling to get her straps on. 

(Forgot to put these in the last chapter, thank you, everyone, for the help in choosing the dress)

"Robby! Could you get the door, please?" She got no response, she finished getting her shoes on, walked to the door and smiled as she saw Robby on the other side holding a bouquet of flowers. He looked at her with love and adoration, she blushed looking down and then looked back at him. 

"You look dashing." She smiled, taking the flowers from his hands, he winked and chuckled as she continued to become flustered and unable to speak. 

"Thank you, sweetheart, you look gorgeous, I love you. I wanted to pick you up in the traditional way, give you flowers and now I'm taking you to dinner. I'll put these in a vase." Miraleigh handed them back to him, watching as he placed them into a vase with water and giggled as he picked her up, spun around with her. Miraleigh placed a flower on his shirt, she smiled as he put one around her wrist. Miraleigh blushed, grinned as he wrapped an arm around her waist and together the two walked to the front of the building. Miraleigh looked at Robby in shock, seeing the car. 

"Silver lent it to me, after you." Miraleigh thanked him, sitting in her seat and placed her seatbelt on. Robby kissed her cheek, hopped in and drove to a restaurant. Miraleigh watched Robby the entire way to the restaurant, Robby parked the car outside of a restaurant, he continued to have a hand wrapped around her waist, she kissed his cheek, giggling as he brought her closer to him. They had a small but nice dinner, just to tire them over while they were at prom. 

"You are too good for me, you're super cute, I love you, Robby." She informed, he smiled taking her hands and giving them a squeeze. 

"I love you too. You're awesome, cute, gorgeous, smart, funny, kind and I love you." Robby informed, taking her hands and smiled at her with love as well as care. The two made their way back to the car after dinner, Robby helped Miraleigh out of the car, he held her hand, waiting at the front for Tory and Oliver. Miraleigh grabbed Robby's phone from his hand, put the camera on and took some photos of him, looking at him confused as he took the phone. He pulled her closer to his chest, she smiled as Robby took photos of the two. He kissed her forehead,  then took a couple of photos of her. He placed his phone away as Tory and Oliver approached. 

"You two ready?" Oliver asked they both nodded, Oliver, held his arm out for Tory, she gave a small smile and nodded as the two walked into the room. Miraleigh smiled as Robby took her hand, he kissed her knuckles and then kissed her lips.