Weakness

After school, Robby did as he said and took Miraleigh somewhere special. He took her to the place where he confessed his love but didn't have it decorated. Miraleigh knew the place, but still grinned seeing it, the only thing Robby had set up was a picnic blanket and a basket. 

"Take your shoes off." She nodded, did as told and squeaked in surprise as Robby picked her up. Carrying her to the blanket, he laid her down gently then kicked his shoes off and moved to the other side. Miraleigh moved closer to him, rested her head on his chest and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her. He kissed her forehead, then slowly sat up, laughing as Miraleigh continued to hold onto him. 

"How was school?" He questioned, she blushed as he placed her jacket on her and as he caressed her cheek. 

"It was alright, didn't learn anything useful. What did you do?" She questioned, moving to sit in front of him. He took her hands, ran his thumbs over her knuckles and smiled seeing the necklace he gave her a while back around her neck. 

"I was just planning a bunch of things for you." Miraleigh nodded, then watched as he grabbed the basket and grinned as he got strawberries, chopped up bananas and chocolate dip. Miraleigh took the fork Robby handed her and then started eating the dessert. 

"Robby, could I please have a napkin?" He nodded, handing her one and chuckled at the small mess she made. Miraleigh cleaned up her mess, then took Robby's hands in hers and gave it a squeeze. Miraleigh then thought about prom, she bit her lip, then hummed as Robby called her name. 

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" 

"Prom is coming up and I was hoping you'd want to go with me." She nervously mumbled, looking down at their hands. Robby chuckled, then got her to look up at him, he gave her a loving smile and then nodded. 

"Of course, I'd love to. Why were you nervous?" He questioned, she shrugged and continued biting her lip. 

"I don't know, I just thought, that it would be too personal for you. Like, bring memories and such but I'm looking forward to it." He smiled, then pulled her up, Miraleigh stared at him confused, then giggled as he started dancing around with her. He kissed her cheek, holding onto her tightly as she stumbled, she continued giggling as she made fun of her own clumsiness. Robby loved hearing her giggle, he found it cute and adorable. Miraleigh looked up at him, a blush on her cheeks, the two went home and cuddled while watching some tv. 

Miraleigh went to the bedroom, stopping in her tracks as she saw multiple photographs hanging by string from the ceiling. She looked at a couple, smiling as she noticed they were either photographs of just her or photos of her and Robby. Miraleigh flipped one around, smiling as she saw writing on the back. 

Bit creepy, but when I saw you for the first time at the theatre, I just thought you were the most stunning girl in the world and I still do. 

The photo was of her when she worked at the theatre, she walked to another photo, tilting her head to the side as she noticed it was her reading upside down at the LaRusso household. 

It was the day you and I went to practice karate on the tree, I thought it was really cute seeing you read and how you did it. 

Miraleigh continued to read each photograph, smiling at the message each one had, she looked at Robby who was leaning on the doorframe. 

"You are adorable." She stated, hugging him and then kissed his lips. He smiled into the kiss, placing one hand on her waist and then cupped her face with the other hand. 

"I'm glad you think so." She giggled, smiling as he picked her up and spun her around. The next day, the two went to the dojo, Robby continued to give her letters about how much he loves her and how much he appreciates her. Miraleigh liked seeing Robby in his new attire, he looked at her giving a boyish grin and chuckled as she quickly looked away with a blush staying on her cheeks. Miraleigh was talking with Tory, they were doing some sparring and not really doing much.