Pool Fight

Mentions of underage drinking, swearing

Robby helped Miraleigh out of the car, he grinned at her as she kissed his lips and hugged him. He watched as Miraleigh spun around, asking Robby to make sure her dress wasn't tucked up or messy. He gave her the thumbs up, then wrapped an arm around her waist, leading the two through the crowds of people. Miraleigh looked around at everyone, taking note of all the exits in the room. Miraleigh rested her head on Robby's shoulder as he brought her into his side, he looked at her, kissed the side of her forehead and whispered come compliments into her ear. The girl became a flustered mess, she buried her face into Robby's side to hide the redness. 

"Do you want a drink?" He questioned, smiling at some of the Cobra Kai's that walked past. Miraleigh nodded, slowly removing herself from Robby's hold and held his hand for a brief moment. 

"Yes please, I'll go get some snacks." 

"You know it will be..." 

"I know, everything in this place will be, Stingray wants back at Cobra Kai. He's gonna do whatever it takes to get on the side of teens. That means, giving out a bunch of alcohol, why do you think I'm getting snacks?" Robby chuckled, he kissed her lips, let go of her hand and watched as she squeezed past the groups of people. Robby smiled to himself, walked into the kitchen, he grabbed two red cups and then some alcohol from the fridge. 

He smiled as Miraleigh walked into the kitchen, she smiled at him and walked into the pantry. Miraleigh quickly turned around, taking a couple of steps back as Robby showed her some bowls. He winked, placing them on the counter and looked to see the items of food that were available. She grabbed some chips, pretzels and some cookies, placed them all in the bowls. Robby handed her the drink, she thanked him, took small sips and munched on the food with the boy. 

"We'll be careful this time, right?" She meekly asked, hiding her mouth in the cup, Robby looked at her with mild hurt. He knew what she was thinking of, he took the drink from her hands, placed it on the table and held her hands. 

"We won't be getting into any fights, I'm not going to end up going back there. I promise you." She nodded, giving him a tiny smile, he kissed her forehead and smiled as she grabbed the drink. Miraleigh sipped it a couple of times, eating the snack food with Robby as they walked around. Miraleigh was talking with Tory, laughing with Tory as the blonde became more open and shared parts of her life that she cherished more. 

Miraleigh placed the bowl she had in her hands on a table, she was bumped into by a man, causing her to stumble slightly. 

"What the hell is this?" The man mumbled, Miraleigh looked at him annoyed, then looked to see Stingray walking into the room. She only just realised the music had been switched off, the man holding the remote. Robby's eyes landed on Miraleigh, he didn't want this to be an attack and didn't want her getting hurt. 

"Whoa! The day the music died. What's going on? Guys, turn it back on." Stingray announced, beer bottles in his hands. 

"There are families on this street trying to get some sleep. If y'all don't go home right now, you are gonna get arrested for underage drinking." 

"Okay, relax. Hey, guys! Hey, hey! You don't have to leave! It's fine. He's my neighbour. Hey. What's going on? You weren't invited." 

"Okay, number one, no one listen to this speed bump of a human. This is a loser, everyone. That's why he's partying with you because he has no friends his own age." Miraleigh stared at the unnamed man in shock, sure what he said was true but it was harsh and didn't need to have an audience. 

"Okay. I warned you, but you just had to push it and make it personal." 

"I did, Stink-Ray. And you know what I'm doing right now? I'm going to start pushing these buttons and I am going to call the cops." Miraleigh jumped back as Stingray grabbed his hand, twisting it in a painful position. He grabbed the phone off of the man, who was clearly in pain.