Catch

Miraleigh glared at her father, crossing her arms across her chest and sighed. She looked back at Kreese, then felt a smirk forming on her lips. Looking at the cameras that surrounded that building and knowing that the cops were right inside. 

"Prison serve you well?" She asked, making sure both men were in her eye sight. He chuckled darkly and looked at Kreese. Miraleigh hated her family, the only one that seemed to serve her well was Oliver. But then again, she barely knows him so she doesn't know much about it. 

"Oh you know, spending a year there is always fun." 

"Have fun getting that apartment back, eviction notices are always fun." She sarcastically said and walked away. Miraleigh stopped in her tracks, seeing Daniel standing at her door. He looked at her and went to walk down. 

"Today is perfect." She muttered annoyed and looked back at him. 

"Miraleigh..."

"Save it, you put Robby in there and didn't even tell me. You get mad whenever your dignity gets hurt. Like when you kicked Robby and I out of the dojo because you couldn't handle Johnny being Robby's father or how you yelled at him for bringing Sam to his father's place after she got drunk. Or how you keep telling me I'm a bad influence on her. Maybe it's you who's the bad influence, you jump to conclusions so easily and it sucks! You are hotheaded and Sam can be too. So don't try telling me to come back and leave Robby alone. He doesn't need anymore assholes in his life." She walked past I'm and entered the motel room. She giggled as Willow came running to her, licking her hands and then followed her to the small fridge. 

She got some food out for the both of them and started eating. She looked at her calendar, just two more days until Robby gets let out. She wouldn't able to see him until he is released due to the policy or something. A sigh escaped her lips, she wanted to know what would happen if she never joint karate and to know how she would've turned out. 

She showered, washing her hair and then got dressed. She changed the bandages on her wounds and frowned looking at the scars. She placed her shirt down, turning back to her bedroom and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, hoping the nightmares wouldn't come. Willow was already fast asleep, Miraleigh laid down, hiding under the blanket and closed her eyes. When she woke up the next morning it was noon, she had woken up due to a nightmare and struggled to get back to sleep. 

So she ended up sleeping some more, she got ready for the rest of the day. Taking Willow for a walk and then got to work. Delivering pizzas to mainly ungrateful teens. 

Robby's POV

(One day ago)

After Miraleigh left, Kreese walked back in. I glared at the man, knowing he had something to do with Miraleigh getting the second time. I was fine with Miraleigh coming for hours on end, but Kreese I don't trust him and didn't want to have anything to do with him. 

"What do you want?" I asked, I was tired and just wanted to go somewhere that wasn't here and be with Miraleigh as she just made everything better and I needed her and she needs me. I can't stand the thought of her being injured or unsafe. 

"When you get out, check the bush the one with two rosebuds on the ground. There will be some cash, enough for a while. Food, rent, care for you two and the dog." He stated, I smirked knowing how things like this worked. 

"What's the catch?" I asked, seeing him smirk and nod. 

"Smart boy, the catch is you have to train at my dojo. You keep training at my dojo, I'll keep giving you the money. Think of Miraleigh..." 

"Using your granddaughter to convince me? How much of an ass are you?" 

"But you'd do anything for her? Anything to keep her safe and happy." He was getting to me and he's right. I would do anything for her, I looked down, crossing my arms across my chest and looked back at him. 

"So, there's a stash of money, not stolen?" 

"No, from my own pocket." 

"Alright, I get the money, use it for rent, food and anything else we need. Then the only thing is, I train at your dojo and you keep giving me the money?" He nodded, a small smirk on his lips. 

"Any conditions?" He asked

"Yeah, a couple. Miraleigh doesn't train unless she wants to, you leave her alone and that means not bringing her father into this. Don't tell her about this, I want her to hear it from me. Lastly, tell any of your minions to hurt her and the deal is off." I couldn't have her getting hurt under his command, not ever again.

"Fair enough, I'll be seeing you soon." He walked out and I got sent back to my bunk. 

Third person's POV

(Present time)

Miraleigh arrived home, groaning angrily and rubbed her face. A sigh escaped her lips and she sighed gently. Smiling looking at Willow and took a quick shower then sat on her bed, in her pyjamas and read a book. She loved reading and it just made her feel really good and happy. Willow climbed up the bed, a toy in her hands. A gasp escaped her lips and she took the wolf toy from the dog's mouth. It was the one Robby gave her, she had stuffed in the duffel bag. Not wanting to see it as when she packed she didn't want to remember the the memory. 

She placed it on the bed, smiling gently at Willow and pet her gently.