Surprise

Robby had borrowed one of the cars and started driving to the location of his surprise for Miraleigh. The girl had been singing, Robby loving every moment that she did and wanted to have a recording of her gorgeous voice to listen to every day. The suspense was starting to get to Miraleigh, she bit her lip and turned to him with a curious look in her eyes. 

"Robby, why won't you tell me where we are going?" She playfully exaggerated, Robby chuckled listening to her and made sure not to take his eyes off the road. 

"It's a surprise, you'll like it." She huffed with a smirk, looking out the window and watched the world go by. They finally arrived, Robby being a gentleman and opened the door for her. Miraleigh's cheeks flustered, taking his hand and took the help as he helped her out. They walked through the trees, following the path. 

"Miraleigh, close your eyes. I'll guide you and you'll be safe." She nodded, taking his hands and closed her eyes. She trusted the boy, so she didn't feel scared or worried to not know what was happening. Robby gently picked her up, taking her slightly by surprise and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He gently placed her down, smiling as he looked at her relaxed face and then licked his lips.

"Open your eyes." Her eyes fluttered open, a gasp coming from her lips and her hands lifting to cover her mouth. Her eyes darting from every feature, ropes holding the blankets up and fairy lights brightening up the scenery. The grass covered with blankets and pillows. Small flowers on mini tables and soft music playing in the background. 

"Robby, it's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, he chuckled gently hugging her and smiled

"Robby, it's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, he chuckled gently hugging her and smiled. He was so relieved that she liked it. They sat on the blankets and pillows. Robby looked at Miraleigh's eyes, blushing with a gentle smile. They were filled with adoration and happiness. 

"I'm glad you like it." He chuckled and looked away, a lopsided grin on his lips. She smiled at him, feeling the butterflies in her stomach. She looked at the sky, then back at Robby. Miraleigh was about to speak but Robby quickly pointed to the sky and she looked seeing a shooting star. She made a wish in her head and watched the twinkling stars. 

Robby stood up, Miraleigh looked at him. Curious to what he had planned, he held out his hand for her and grinned feeling her soft skin in his lightly rough one. He lifted her walking to the grass and started slow dancing with her. A small smile on her lips, looking into his eyes and blushed as she felt his arms wrap around her waist. She rest her arms on his shoulders, feeling him gently sway she dreamily looked into his eyes. 

"You are stunningly beautiful, all the time." Miraleigh flustered and bit her lip slightly. He gently moved one hand and started to gently caress her cheek. She leant into his touch, feeling him gently tracing over the acne she has had for a while.

"Do you mean it?" She whispered, he nodded and cupped her cheek with his hand. 

"Miraleigh, anything that you think is wrong with yourself is beautiful. I think everything about you is beautiful." She smiled and nodded at him with a soft smile. A sudden impulse came to her, she cupped her face with her hands and then placed her lips onto his. He was shocked, not pulling away but not kissing back either. Once she realised what she had done she quickly pulled away and looked at him worried and shocked. 

"Robby-" She turned away from him, going to walk away from him. She couldn't believe she had kissed him, had she just screwed everything up? Lost one of the greatest things in her life, he snapped out of his thoughts and quickly grabbed her wrist. He turned her around, placing his hands on her hips and kissed her lips with a soft passionate touch. She rested her hands on his shoulders, feeling him cup one side of her cheek in his hand. 

She smiled into the kiss, feeling him pull away for a moment and then place his lips back on hers. He slightly moved her closer to him, but not too much so she felt uncomfortable. The kiss was like fireworks, happiness filled them both. It was like all problems disappeared, that everything will be good forever. Miraleigh pulled away, tracing faint features on Robby's face. He smiled her touch soft and gentle. It gave Robby a giddy feeling, he could see a gleam  in her eyes and a soft look gracing her face. 

"You are perfect." He whispered, placing his forehead on hers and smiled in a daze. 

"I'm glad I have you in my life." She whispered, he chuckled and hugged her close to his chest and kissed her forehead. They sat back down on the pillows, Robby grabbing out a laptop and started playing an 80s movie that they both enjoy. As well as eating pizza and chocolates. 

A few hours later, they had gone home. Miraleigh giddy and cheerful. She pecked Robby's cheek and felt him gently turn her head and kissed her lips. She pulled away and gleamed at him, running up the stairs and felt a huge smile planted onto her lips and a pink shade colouring her cheeks.

She walked to the bedroom, seeing Samantha on her bed with her phone in her hands. She looked at Miraleigh, Samantha placed her phone down curious for the information. 

"Tell me." Miraleigh giggled, sitting on Samantha's bed and told her about everything that had happened.  Samantha, grinned widely happy that her friend had gotten together with Robby.  Miraleigh was still a giddy mess. She grabbed her clothes, walking to the bathroom and changed into her pyjamas. Walked to her camping cot and laid down, looking at the toy Robby got for her at Valley Fest. She hugged it close to her chest, a bright smile on her lips and couldn't wait to be spending time with him. 

She walked downstairs, hoping Robby was still up and smiled seeing him walk to the kitchen. He smiled gently at her, seeing her come closer to him. She kissed his cheek, feeling his arm wrap around her waist and then kissed her forehead. 

"You are too perfect." He whispered, smiling as she blushed and bit her lip shyly. 

"Robby, what you did tonight was wonderful. I cannot believe you did that for me." 

"For you, I'd rob a bank." She giggled and hugged him, knowing that he meant it and probably would do absolutely everything for the girl. Robby caressed her cheek, feeling her hand take his and give it a small squeeze. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." He whispered, she pouted but nodded and hugged him before going back to her bedroom. 

++++++++++++++++++++

Outfit is mine and can be found on shoplook

May be poorly edited, had some hard things going on and felt like I haven't published in awhile so I decided to publish this chapter without bothering to really edit it.