Preparation

Miraleigh and Robby were sparring, she smiled at Robby as he gave the girl a grin. She ducked as he threw a kick, he grabbed her arms, pulling her into his chest, making it harder for her to move from his hold. He smirked, watching as a smirk formed on her own lips, she tilted her head to the side and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Remember what happened last time, you did this?" He chuckled, remembering when they were training at Miyagi Do. He continued smirking at her, somehow bringing her closer as she tried to move back. Robby had a firm grip on her, the girl unable to move away from him.

"I'd like to see you try." She chuckled, kicking his legs from underneath him, landing on top of him and smirked as she put her weight on him so it was harder for him to move. Robby chuckled as she gave him a surprised look as he flipped her over to be the one on the mat. He smirked, got off of her and then helped her up. He stuck her tongue out, laughing as she hit him, he gave her a playful look and rolled his eyes at Kyler's words. 

"Guys, the limo is coming at six. So don't be late or else we're leaving. Cause my date and I, we on a mission." Miraleigh watched as Oliver spoke with Tory, she smiled as they both seemed to have grins on their lips. 

Robby followed her eye line, grinning as he noticed the two seem flustered by each other. Miraleigh smiled, then looked around to see Kaylee wasn't there, Tory walked over and gave Miraleigh a grin. 

"Kaylee's gone, she left this dojo so she can go against you at All-Valley," Tory informed, MIraleigh shook her head, a smile on her lips. 

"That doesn't surprise me, looking forward to it." Miraleigh chuckled, Robby looked at her and smiled, he was so happy that Miraleigh was feeling more confident in herself and didn't care too much about what others thought of her. 

"Well, I'm going to win against her and it will be fun." Robby chuckled, kissed her cheek and then looked at the men as they walked into the dojo. 

"Alright class, fall in." They did as told, then looked at the men, Miraleigh listening intently. 

"Today's lesson is about balance. Not the way Miyagi Do teaches it. You're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. Pair up." Robby and Miraleigh went together, the two of them already getting into it. 

"So... prom... where did you hide your dress?" He smirked at her, curious to know where she placed the dress. 

"It's a surprise, don't worry, love." Miraleigh winked, smirking as he chuckled at her response. 

"So, for prom... how would you feel if we turned this into a little bit of a tactical move? You know, make a grand entrance, they'll love seeing you. I'll see you a little bit after class, I need to get a tux. We'll find a find, somehow." Miraleigh blushed, she nodded, not minding too much.

"That sounds like a great idea. And if you're going, you're going in style." Silver spoke, looking at them, nodding. Robby nodded, then looked at Miraleigh who shared a quick glance with Tory. Miraleigh nodded at the girl, then looked back at Robby, about to attack but stopped hearing a voice. 

"Wassup!" Stingray walked in, dressed in a karate gi and still had his braid in his beard. 

"Remember that from the old Bud commercials? I guess you guys were too young for, probably weren't even born. Eddie, what's going on, man? Hey, good to see you. Dieter, how's your mum doing? Wish she'd call. You could've had a really cool stepdad." Miraleigh's eyes widened, at the comment. Robby snickered quietly at her reaction, causing her to relax and watch cautiously. 

"Don't worry about them, sweetheart, eyes on me." He smirked as Miraleigh nodded and quickly kicked him. It didn't last long, they all ended up watching Kreese tell Stingray that's he's nothing. Miraleigh felt a twinge of sympathy for the man but it wasn't there for long. Once class finished, Miraleigh waited outside with Tory, who wanted to have a quick word away from everyone else. 

"I'm going with Oliver, we're gonna play a part in surprising them all. Care to, make the grand entrance with me?" 

"I'd love to. We'll shock them all with our stunning looks." Tory laughed, nodding and crossed her arms across her chest. 

"So, is this just a platonic thing or are there feelings?" Miraleigh questioned, Tory looked away, seeming a little flustered. Miraleigh grinned, then rocked back and forth on her heels, Robby walked over with Oliver following close behind him. 

"I'll pick you up?" Oliver offered, Tory nodded and waved goodbye to Robby and Miraleigh. Robby took Miraleigh home, had a quick shower and got dressed. He kissed her cheek, hugged her and then took her hands. 

"I'll see you soon, I'm just gonna pay a visit to mum." Miraleigh nodded, kissed him and then took his hands. He smiled at her, looking forward to tonight. 

"Say hi to your mum for me?" 

"Of course, I'll see you soon, bye." She waved and watched him walk out, Miraleigh hummed as she walked around, Miraleigh took Willow for a walk, when she got home she saw Robby placing his jacket down on the back of a chair. He walked over to the girl, kissed her forehead and chuckled as her eyes fell on the suit bag. 

"I don't get to see your dress, you can't see the suit. Fair deal, sweetheart." She chuckled, nodding and kissing his lips, Robby smirked wrapped his arms around her waist and chuckled. 

"You're cute." He whispered, running his hands up and down her sides. Miraleigh watched him, ran her fingers through his hair and grinned as she stepped back. Robby watched as she hummed, twirling around the room, stuck in her own thoughts. Robby watched her with a gentle gaze, he loves seeing her in this mood and it makes his heart flutter when she's in her own world and doesn't give a care for the world. 

"I'm looking forward to the dance, I have no clue what to expect, but it hopefully will be fun," Miraleigh stated, continuing to twirl around the room with a peaceful grin on her lips. Robby chuckled, take some photos and then chuckled as she stumbled over her feet. Miraleigh gave him the finger in a playful matter, then huffed as he stuck his tongue out. Robby had another shower, both Miraleigh and himself had agreed on getting dressed in separate rooms to add to the element of surprise. 

Miraleigh was in the bedroom, she had just blowed dried her hair and brushed it, ready for when she got into her dress. Miraleigh placed her dress on, somehow managing to get the zipper up and then got into her heels. The girl hummed as she watched a video to do her hair, she was satisfied with how her work, never really having done her hair fancy before. 

The girl examined herself in the mirror, the dress made her adore her body move, she's rarely felt this way about herself but she was feeling more and more confident every day

The girl examined herself in the mirror, the dress made her adore her body move, she's rarely felt this way about herself but she was feeling more and more confident every day. Miraleigh continued to hum, deciding not to put makeup on, it wouldn't help with the fact that she only has one or two pimples but does have acne scarring. Miraleigh got a bracelet on, then got a necklace that suited the style of dress she was wearing.