Sweetheart

Mentions of blood

Miraleigh thrashed around trying to get out of Kaylee's hold, she couldn't deal with getting hurt by Kaylee again. Robby's eyes widened seeing Miraleigh in trouble, he ran towards the two girls, kicking the shoe out of Kaylee's hand and then kicked her in the chest and watched as Miraleigh got out of the way. He continued to fight with Kaylee, Miraleigh quickly kicked her shoes off, threw them to the side and then pushed Sam away from Tory. Sam looked at Miraleigh hurt, she kicked Miraleigh in the stomach and then punched Tory. Miraleigh blocked Sam's punches, looking at Sam with hurt as she ripped more of her dress. 

Miraleigh ran over, helping Robby, he grabbed her wrists, nodded and swung her around. She kicked Kaylee in the face, then stepped back as Robby proceeded to punch Kaylee. Robby glanced at Miraleigh, frowning as he saw her dress torn at the front, one half of the top of the dress showing more of her skin and one side of her bra. Everyone kept swapping between who they were fighting, Miraleigh groaned as she was kicked in the groin and then whimpered as her arms were twisted behind her back. Miraleigh was flipped over, she hit the concrete, she froze for a few moments but quickly grabbed Kaylee's ankles, dragging her down so Kaylee couldn't hurt her while she was on the ground. 

Miraleigh slowly stood up, she had blood on her dress and skin. The girl felt like she came out of a horror movie, Kaylee stood up, tackling Miraleigh into the pool. Somehow holding her down in the water, hitting her wherever she could. Tory, Sam and Miguel ended up in the water after both Robby and Oliver had managed to get them all in. 

The brunette that was being held down, got Kaylee off of her, she pushed herself up and gasped as she broke the surface, her lungs begging for air. Robby quickly ran to the edge of the pool, he jumped in and swam over to Miraleigh, he held her onto her, letting her relax as she caught her breath. 

"You okay?" He whispered, making sure that her front wasn't showing to everyone by shielding her body with his own. 

"Yeah, perfectly fine." She lied, wincing as she was splashed by everyone starting to jump in. Robby took off his coat, placed it on her, did the buttons up and was glad that it covered the broken side of her dress. 

"Sweetheart, come on, let's get out of here." Miraleigh stubbornly shook her head, Robby tenderly cupped her face in his hands, making sure she looked into his eyes. 

"No, I'm not ruining your night, I'll stay here until you're ready to go." Robby kissed her forehead, he gave her a gentle grin and pushed aside the hair that stuck to her forehead. 

"We're gonna go home, my day was ruined when this fight began. Miraleigh, you're hurting, you're injured. I'm going to make sure that you get patched up and healed. Let's go." He whispered, she nodded, thanking him as he helped her out of the pool. He picked up her shoes, took her hand and led her to the car. He got her in, made sure the heater was on so they would both dry quicker. He got the first aid kit he put in the car, rested it on her lap and helped her take off his suit jacket. Leaving it to dry. He opened the kit, got a paper clip to temporarily fix up the strap of her dress and then started treating her wounds.

He made sure he was delicate with his touches, knowing she was in pain, he didn't want to hurt her and didn't want to increase her pain. She took his hands, stopping him from helping her, he looked at her confused and started fussing over her health as she pushed herself up. 

"Robby, I'm fine, I promise." She reassured, he sighed, placed the kit to the side and got her out of the car. Holding the girl in his arms, he kissed her forehead, tracing her face and smiled as she leaned into his touch. 

"Please, sweetheart, stop saying that. I know you're not, I know you're hurting, let me in and tell me the truth. I wanna help you." She sniffled, chuckling sadly, she wiped away her tears. The girl took a shaky breath, she closed her eyes for a moment then opened them.