Blade

"Making one more fucking move and the bitch gets it. I'm talking to you, especially Keene!" Miraleigh sobbed as Kaylee shouted, pulling on her hair harshly to make some point, Robby focused on the girl that held his heart and every little detail he could notice that she received in this fight.

The bruises that already formed against her face, more cuts on her arms and the way her leg was stretched out in an attempt to make herself more comfortable while the other leg was tucked under her. The dirt that smudged her face, the blood and dirt mixed together on her singlet. The marks around her neck looked dark and violent. The way she was breathing, she looked defeated and looking at Kaylee, Miraleigh could've gotten the upper hand if the knife didn't come into play.

"Our enemies think they can keep attacking us with no repercussions. And what does the enemy deserve!" No Cobra Kai answered, Kaylee getting frustrated with this shouted in Miraleigh's ear.

"No Mercy, sir!" Silver nodded at Kaylee but turned to the others in disappointment. Kaylee shook her head at Robby, finding the pained look he had on his face satisfying as he worried for his girl.

"You think I'm the only one willing to do to these lengths? Their senseis broke into my home tonight! My home! Attacked me, unprovoked! But here I am. The only one left standing. They think they're entitled to victory because their way is 'right' and our way is 'wrong.' But that's not how it works. There are no morals to the story, no happy endings. Life isn't a fairy tale. It's a competitive sport. Right and wrong, there's no such thing. There are only winners and losers. Cobra Kai builds winners because we're willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top."

Miraleigh hissed in pain as Kaylee swiftly brought the knife to her cheek and sliced the skin before returning the blade back to her throat. Miraleigh could feel the blood roll down her cheek, slowly dripping onto her shoulder as it dripped down slowly. Miraleigh felt sick, the girl knew that Kaylee could easily slice her throat open and that she could be dead within seconds.

Her lip started quivering as she stared at Robby, he wanted to move and she knew it but the girl mouthed 'no' hoping the boy would listen to her. Robby clenched his eyes shut, how could she tell him not to try and help? Miraleigh yelped as Kaylee pressed on the open wound, the girl smiled sadly at Robby, and the two just shared eye contact, a loving and comforting eye contact so they could deal with what was currently happening to the girl.

"Everything you did to try and stop me amounted to nothing but pain. You got your ass kicked, Danny-boy. Now, you can either accept that or I can kick it again right now." The two men got ready to fight, Robby stepped closer to Miraleigh as he stepped back from the fight that was starting to take place. He still kept his eyes on Miraleigh, not wanting to lose the girl while she was in a weakened state and knowing how evil Kaylee was in situations like this.

Miraleigh calculated the risk of what could happen if she did what she wanted to do, the girl shared a look with Robby and the boy took a deep breath, nodding slightly as the girl glanced down at the knife. He assumed that she was planning something, which would be correct as slowly started to prepare herself for setting herself free.

As the group of teens were distracted by the men fighting, Miraleigh swiftly brought her hand to the blade and grimaced in pain as she wriggled her hand between her throat and the palm of her hand, the blade cutting her skin and she forced the knife away, yelping as she felt her hand slice open. Miraleigh lunged forward as the knife fell to the ground, the brunette girl could feel Kaylee's grip still on her hair, so she reached for the knife, grabbed it and slashed Kaylee's leg. As soon as she felt Kaylee let her go, the girl scurried forward and as far as she could manage to get away from Kaylee.

Robby ran forward, pulled the girl up and placed her behind him. Whimpers escaped her lips with all the pain that filled her entire body. She clung to him, whimpering against his shirt as he held her up, not wanting to ruin Robby's clothes, she held her palm up and prevented herself from touching him with her palm.

"Miraleigh, it's okay. Hold onto me." Robby whispered to the girl, Miraleigh rested her palm on his back and sobbed against his chest as he turned to face her. The cry of anguish that escaped her lips, broke the boy, even more, he kissed her forehead and carefully wrapped his arm under her knees. The girl clutched onto him as he picked her up bridal style and she rested her head against his chest.

"It hurts, it really hurts." The boy nodded, apologising for the pain she was in, the girl grimaced against him and could feel herself weaken against the boy.

"I'm gonna get you some help, you've done really well, sweetheart. Be proud." The girl nodded slightly, trying to focus on anything but her knee but it was all she could think about. Robby kissed her forehead, gently rocking her in his arms and kept his facial reaction under control once he caught sight of her injured leg

Miraleigh jumped in Robby's arms as the flannel was placed over her and Robby soon moved as fast as he could without hurting the girl. Everyone was walking outside, Miraleigh didn't look healthy, he didn't know what it was, whether it be her knee, the blood loss or all of it together. Only Robby couldn't handle it, this girl suffered more than anyone in the room this time around and he needed the girl to get help asap.

"I need some help!"