Dead to me

This is a continuation of the last chapter, I had to break it down half way otherwise it would have been super long. Bullying on body image and mentions of suicide and self harm. Also to those who like Miguel, he does a bit of an asshole thing so I apologise if you do not like that. But he's kinda of an asshole in this episode anyway so... yeah 

"He's cute." Kaylee said with a flirtatious smirk, She evilly smirked at Miraleigh and looked at Yasmine.

"Is she paying you to hang out with her?" Yasmine asked, Miraleigh stared at her hurt and bit her tongue.

"I bet you she is, well whatever she is paying you we can definitely pay you more." Kaylee went to grab his hand but he stood back taking Miraleigh with him.

"If you ever thought about dating this girl, I wouldn't I mean look at her. She's ugly, she's got pimples, she's sad and alone. She deserves to have the life she does, being alone forever. A shitty father, no mother." Miraleigh finally snapped, tears visible in her eyes.

"Will you just shut up! I am sick of your bullshit, what joy do you get from making my life fucking hard? Yes I am lonely, yes I have a shitty life. But that doesn't mean I need you reminding me of it, maybe you do this because you have a shitty life and you need to take your crap out on other people who are 'weaker.' What joy do you get in making someone want to end their life? In other schools there have been people like me who have ended their life because of bitches like you. How would you feel to have that burden being placed upon you? You wouldn't care would you? Or maybe you would because it ruins your social status." Miraleigh shouted at the two teens, trying to refrain from crying.

"Just stay the hell away from me, I'm done." Miraleigh shoved past them, placing her hand over her mouth to silence her sobs. She sat on the sand, staring at the water and cried silently. Robby had lost sight of her for a moment, but managed to find her staring up at the sky.

"I can go kick their asses if you'd like?" She cracked a smile and looked at him taking a deep breath.

"I don't think that would help, but thank you." He nodded sitting down next to her and watched her face. 

"The stars are so pretty." She whispered, he watched her in a daze seeing how calm she looked. She looked back at him, feeling bad and smiled sadly. 

"Robby, go have fun. I'm fine staring at the stars." He shook his head, grabbing one of the blankets and then her. He wrapped most of it around her and partly on himself. She smiled softly, resting her head on his shoulder. 

"You are the only person I need to be with to have fun." He whispered, she smiled gently at him and noticed him staring at her with a caring look in his eyes. She blushed lightly and stood up, he watched her confused and then saw her hold out her hand. 

"Come on, let's find Sam." He nodded, helping her roll up the blanket and walked at her side as they looked for Sam. 

"I see her." Robby stated, Miraleigh nodded and followed him to her. They saw Miguel, standing in front of her. They both looked at Robby and Miraleigh, Miguel scoffed seeing Robby and turned to look at Sam. 

"Miguel, this is Robby. He works with my dad." Sam introduced, Miguel looked at Robby with a glare. 

"Oh, with your dad. Okay, that makes a lot of sense." Miguel stumbled a little bit, as he caught himself from falling. 

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked confused. 

"Have you been drinking?" She added on. 

"No, no, no, no. You do not get to turn this on me, I have texted and called you all day. And you couldn't answer me back once?" 

"My mum took my phone away, I couldn't!"