Cover Up

Miraleigh was by her locker, texting Robby about how her day has been so far, she looked over her shoulder seeing Sam and Miguel approaching her. The girl sighed, closed the door to her locker and stared at them. They both looked at her, feeling awkward and giving nervous smiles. Miraleigh rolled her eyes, raised an eyebrow at them both and gave a fake smile. 

"What do you want?" 

"Why are you doing this?" Sam questioned, Miraleigh raised an eyebrow, gave a dry laugh and lent against her locker. 

"Doing what?" 

"Staying with Cobra Kai, Miraleigh we know that Cobra Kai isn't you. We know that you belong back at Miyagi Do. Please, come back with us." 

"No, I'm good. I'm good there, It helps. Here's the deal, I have more self-control than most of the students at the dojo. I haven't done anything in a blind rage, I'm still me, I'm just not a weak little pushover anymore. So, tell me what you really want, then leave me alone. You're welcome to speak to me again if you want to be friends again but I'm not sticking around you if you just want me to join Miyagi Do again." 

"Miraleigh, come on! You're better than them! You're better than Robby, you shouldn't be together!" Sam shouted, realising her mistake and stared at the girl in shock. Miraleigh laughed, gave Sam the finger and dropped her fake smile. 

"It was nice being friends with you, I wish you luck for the future." Miraleigh walked off, ignoring the calls from Sam. Miraleigh had walked a fair distance from Sam and Miguel, she stopped in her tracks seeing a prom flyer and let a smile dance on her lips. She hoped Robby would want to come with her, she wanted to dance around in a pretty dress with Robby, have a good time with him and just be with him. She took a photo of the flyer, then placed her phone in her pocket and started walking to her class. Miraleigh was doing pretty well in all her classes, she was getting good grades and all her teachers told her she's got it good for the future. 

Miraleigh listened to Sensei Silver with the rest of the class, performing drills and doing as told. Robby was to her right, he glanced at her every time she threw a kick, he could see the concentration and the anger mixing together. He wanted to do something special for her but didn't know what to do. He focused back on the class, taking in Silver's word carefully. 

"Three things make a champion. The three D's."

"Desire" 

They all exclaimed, kicking the air, then got back into their stance. 

"Devotion." Once again, they did the same thing. 

"And Discipline." 

"The first two, I can't give you. The last one, I can, but you have to be willing to receive it. Are, you?" 

"Yes, Sensei!" 

"Alright, Junbi Stance." They did as told, staring at the front of the class. 

"Now, I understand you wanna defeat your enemies. And you will, when it matters. Until then, just stay focused on your training. Is that understood?" 

"Yes, Sensei." The muttered as Miraleigh was in the middle of Tory and Robby, they both shared a look. Thinking on the words, Miraleigh made the other day, she gave them both a knowing look and blushed as Robby smirked. 

"With conviction." He sighed. 

"Yes, Sensei!" They repeated. 

"Good, arms out. Attention. Chae-ryut. Kyun-Nae. Dismissed." Miraleigh looked at the time, she jogged over, grabbed her bag and smiled at Robby. He walked over to her, looked at the clock and nodded. 

"Love you, I'll see you later." She kissed his cheek and ran out of the building. Robby turned to Kyler, raising an eyebrow as he spoke. 

"Second Sensei is working us hard today! Guy's going beast mode! Sucks we can't give a beat down before the tournament." 

"Just because we can't fight doesn't mean we can't get payback." Kyler looked at Robby surprised, Tory smirked and nodded. 

"So, what do you have in mind?" She questioned Robby, smirked back, explained to them, what his plan was, but made them know not to tell Miraleigh. He wasn't letting her come and didn't want her to know. Miraleigh went to work, worked as normal, staying a little bit once she was finished to do some paperwork and courses to keep her training up. That took her an hour, so once she got home she saw no traces of Robby being home just his bag. She huffed, but shook it off, assuming he went to the skatepark. The girl started cooking Quesadillas, listening to music as she did so. 

Meanwhile, a few hours earlier- Miraleigh was still at work. 

Robby, Kyler, Kaylee, Tory and a couple of others walked into the tattoo shop. All with sinister looks on their faces. Hawk was lying on his stomach, texting Moon, not knowing what was coming his way. 

"Hey, Rico, you good?" He questioned, still not turning around. 

"Tattoo shop's closed for the day," Kaylee informed, getting Hawk to turn around and look at the group. 

"Hey!" Kyler smirked, Hawk jumped off, panic in his eyes. 

"Where'd you think you're going?" Three of the Cobras went towards Hawk, he kicked the table hitting the three and his phone ended up being stepped on in the process. Two cobras started fighting him, getting Hawk distracted, Kyler, got up behind him, wrapping a belt around his throat and held him down. 

"You weren't that hard to find, you little bitch." Kyler spoke through gritted teeth, Tory walked over and looked down at him. 

"You assholes just ignoring the no fighting rules?" He questioned, trying not to struggle. 

"Oh, we're not here to fight," Robby stated, picking up a cut-throat blade, he walked over to Hawk and showed it to him. 

"You've had this coming for a long time, we finally got you alone." Tory looked at Robby, nodding as he fiddled with the blade. 

"As Miraleigh told you, the next time we go up against each other, she won't be there to sedate me. Guess what? That just happens to be now. Guess you did dig your own grave, I mean, you're attacking a middle schooler, you attacked my girlfriend, you played a part in our humiliation and you are a traitor. This is just payback, we're not breaking any rules." 

Now

After the Cobras did what they did to Hawk, they hid for a little bit, just to make sure they don't get turned in or anything. Miraleigh had texted Robby, to know when he was coming home, she was glad to hear that he wouldn't be too long, so she was fine to start cooking his meal and set the table. Miraleigh got a phone call from Miguel, she was beyond furious to hear what happened. He told her that they all knew Miraleigh wasn't a part of it, so none of them had any reason to be mad at her.

By the time Robby got home, it was nighttime,  Miraleigh's heart was beating at a fast pace. She was nervous and furious, was Robby gonna tell her what he did? Would he tell the truth? She didn't know and that got her scared.