Mercy

Slight blood warning 

Miraleigh was kicking the air, she was stretching and practising some moves. She turned around, seeing Robby walking out with his hair messed up. She looked at him, chuckling at his hair and watched him smile. He combed his hair with his fingers, watching the approving look from Miraleigh. He walked to the fridge, then looked at Miraleigh hitting his head as he did. 

"I thought it was fair, seeing as you got me all that stuff." She shrugged, stopping what she was doing and sat at the counter watching him. He grabbed out the milk, two bowls, two spoons and some cereal. They ate discussing the tournament which they were planning on going to. Miraleigh had placed her earrings on the counter, knowing those could be something they could use to attack her with. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Miraleigh asked gently, referring to what happened last night. 

"It's all good Miraleigh, honestly. There's nothing to talk about." He didn't say it aggressively, but said it kindly. She nodded, watching him as he cleaned the bowls and the look in his eyes.

"What about you?" He asked, walking up to her. Looking at her face, particularly where she got slapped. 

"It slightly stings still, but I'll be okay. It's not the worse I've had." She shrugged, he slumped not liking what he was hearing. They were finally ready for the tournament, they were in their karate gi and waiting to be introduced. She was taking a shaky breath and looked at Robby. 

"We've got this." She cheered, he nodded smiling. 

"Yes we do!" He exclaimed, she was ready and pumped up for the tournament and so was he. 

"And finally fighting unaffiliated from the North Hills we have, Mr. Robby Keene and Miss. Miraleigh Johnson." They both jogged in, hearing the clapping and got into their spots. Miraleigh looked at Robby, he winked and gave his signature lopsided smile. She smiled back, turning to the mats and watched Miguel take out a kid using Daniel's winning move. Miraleigh's eyes widened at how quick it was over with. She watched Robby being called up, she would be rooting for him no matter who he was going up against. 

She watched him carefully, watching his moves and his steps. She smiled seeing Robby, got both of the two points. She nodded at Robby, walking on the mats as it was now her turn. She was fighting up against Aisha, knowing Aisha would be making the first move. She blocked then kicked her in the stomach, Aisha had got her down to the ground but Miraleigh scurried backwards not turning her back and quickly jumped up punching her in the face and then kicking her in the stomach. Overall Miraleigh won the round, she smiled walking back to Robby who gave her a proud smile. She watched Robby walk back on, fighting and dodging. She smiled at him, seeing he won. 

There was only five of them up there now; Miraleigh, Robby, Miguel, Xander Stone and Hawk. 

"Now seeing as there is an uneven number, our last three will face off and the last two standing goes to the semi finals." After the host, gave the introductions Xander took the microphone and gave a speech. Miraleigh rolled her eyes, seeing the cockiness from the boy. The next fight started, Miguel and Xander. Miguel won, the crowd going crazy. 

"Next up, Johnson vs Hawk." 

"You've got this Miraleigh." Robby shouted as she walked on, she bowed to the referee and then to Hawk. She got into a fighting stance, watching him jump up acting cocky and as if he owned the place. 

"Ready! And fight!" Miraleigh was kicked in the stomach straight away, she ran in doing a front kick into his face and then the stomach. He came back with a kick and got her on the ground, she had been learning her own move. She had done a kip up, kicking him in the lower stomach.  Causing him to double over and fall on the ground. She won the round, she could hear Robby cheering for her giving her an extra boost of confidence. She walked backwards, to her spot. She had been doing it the entire tournament, she didn't trust any of them with her back turned. The round started again, Hawk going to kick her but she moved and dodged it. 

Hawk punched her in the face, causing a small nose bleed to take place. She ignored it and did her fighting warrior cry you make whenever you strike. 

"Miraleigh, guess who got out!" Miraleigh lost her focus seeing her father in the stands, she winced as she was kicked into the stomach, causing her to stumble back and then was kicked in the chest area. She was glad she had the chest guard on, decreasing the blow a little. The power of the kick caused her to fall off the ring and onto the ground. All the cheers stopped, she could hear the gasps echoing around her. She laid on the ground, everything going silent for a moment. She watched Robby run over to her, pretty much there when she hit the ground. Everything slowed down, she remembered every time her father hit her. Every bruise or wound she ever got from him. 

She could feel the blood on her face and her muscles aching. All at once the sound came back to her, she could hear Robby shouting her name and rocking her. She stood up, seeing Robby's worried face. Pain struck her, she clutched her wrist wincing, she looked up at Hawk and then back at Robby. Knowing her fight was done, she could see it was dislocated and could see the others looking at her. 

"Go kick his ass for me." She whispered to Robby, he nodded and watched her walk off. He was going to have to fight Hawk now, he was hoping he would win so he could kick his ass after what he did to Miraleigh. 

She sat in the locker rooms, having the medic treat her wrist. She winced as the ice pack was placed on but walked out knowing she would have to get a brace for it later. She could hear the word 'disqualification' It sucked not knowing what was happening, the bloody nose had been cleaned up and she was staring at the wall. How had her father get out? She thanked the medic and then laid down on the bench. Giving herself some time to relax and cool off. 

Once she was ready, she got up and walked out seeing Robby walking out of the men's locker room and Daniel following after him. She watched Robby walking back on the stage and Daniel following behind him. 

"Daniel LaRusso is going to be Keene's Sensei!" Miraleigh smiled, seeing Daniel walk on and talk to Robby. Miraleigh could feel the Cobra Kai looking at her and then back at her father, her eyes widened and realising they must have been a part of bringing him here. She turned to Robby, watching him get ready to fight. 

"You can do this Robby!" She shouted, cheering on for him like he did for her. She watched him smile gently at her and then turned too Miguel. Miraleigh watched Robby, he watched Robby get the first point she cheered happily and then watched the next round. She watched Miguel get the next one, she watched the next round. Placing her hands up to her mouth as she watched Miguel kick Robby's shoulder and then sweeping the the leg. She watched him elbow his shoulder and shook her head. 

"Time!" Daniel shouted, she could see the hurt on Robby's face and hopped whatever Daniel was saying could help him. She watched Robby clutch his shoulder, a black eye almost forming. She didn't like it, she wanted to stand in for him but knew she couldn't. 

"Robby, I believe in you!" She shouted, thinking of anything that could motivate him. Robby stood up, taking deep breaths like they were taught and then smiled as she watched him fight one handed. Miraleigh clapped, feeling her heart race and then smiled as he did the two legged kick Daniel was talking about. 

Miraleigh smiled proudly, gasping in shock at the move and grinned as she watched him be a good sport and go to help Miguel up. Her eyes widened horrified seeing what Miguel did, he grabbed Robby's injured arm and yank it. She heard the Cobra Kai dojo cheer, the crowd booing and her heart beating fast. 

She knew if she went up on the stage she'd be sent off straight away, so she just hoped that Robby would look at her as he spoke with Daniel. Robby glanced too Miraleigh, he wanted to see her reassuring smile and her hopeful doe like eyes. She sighed in relief seeing him, she did just what he wanted and gave him a reassuring smile and a gentle nod. 

She watched Miguel walk back on, seeing the angry look in his eyes. She continued to watch Miguel aim for Robby's shoulder. She shook her head and smiled lightly watching him bow. She walked up too Miguel, hugging him gently so she wouldn't further injure herself or him. 

"Well done." She whispered to him, he smiled into the crook of her neck and nodded. They walked off, Johnny had walked over to the three. Johnny apologising to Robby, him saying that it was okay. 

"Let's go Miraleigh." Robby gently said to her, she nodded and walked off with him.