Hello

Two days had passed, Miraleigh was jumping with excitement. She grabbed her duffle bag, making sure Willow was on her leash and got a cab to the building. She paid the driver, letting him out and waited out the front. She looked over her shoulder, rolling her eyes as she saw Johnny and Daniel. 

She ignored their bickering, smiling as she saw Robby. He smiled at her, then glared at the two men. She stood back, letting Robby have a go at them. Believing they both deserve it, she smiled as he walked back to her, wrapping his arms around her body and kissed her lips. She smiled, hugging him with tears forming in her eyes. 

Willow was barking for attention, Robby chuckled, kneeling down and picked the puppy up. Scratching behind its' ear and grinned at Miraleigh. He placed it down, chuckling as the dog ran around the two, bringing them closer together. 

A small smirk appeared on Robby's lips as Miraleigh blushed and giggled. He made sure to not let go of the leash, as he leaned down, cupping Miraleigh's face in his hands and kissed her lips softly. A blush appeared on her cheeks and she  grinned at him happily. Resting her forehead on his. 

"I missed you." He whispered, kissing her cheek and untangled the two from the leash. She took a step back, tucking some hair behind her ear and let Robby take the leash from her hands. 

"Before we get a ride, I'm gonna take Willow to do a bathroom break." She nodded and let Robby walk off with the puppy and waited for him to come back. She giggled feeling his hands wrap around her waist grinning as she saw the puppy. 

"Ready to go?" He asked gently, picking up her duffle bag and grinned happily. The two got a lift to the motel she was staying at, Robby placed the bag down, letting the puppy go and looked around the room. One bed, a small kitchen and decent bathroom. 

"We'll go looking for some apartments over the weeks." He explained, watching the girl furrow her eyebrows. 

"Two things, how will we make enough money? Second, of all what about convincing them we are over 18?" She kicked her shoes off, looking at Robby with a gentle look. He sighed, sitting down next to her. He held onto her hands, nervous to tell her what was happening. 

"Convincing them will be a little tricky, but relatively easy. We'll figure something out." He gently said, caressing her cheek and then stopped. 

"But the money... I know you won't like what I'm about to say... But here me out." 

"Okay..." She said quietly, confused but listened in to what he had to say. 

"Kreese is giving me money. It's a nice amount, it's enough to pay for a decent place to stay, food, us, Willow. The only thing is I have to train at Cobra Kai and if I do he keeps giving the money." She was shocked, didn't know what to say and looked at him stumbling over her words. 

"Uh... Um. Robby, I don't trust him and he's manipulative. But if you think he's doing the right thing, I'll trust you even though I already do. Just be careful around him, I don't want him getting into your head. " Her reaction was better than he thought it would be, he smiled gently, nodding and kissed her forehead. 

"You're beautiful." He gently whispered, kissing her cheek and then her lips. She let her fingers run through his hair, she giggled feeling his fingers gently trace up and down her arms. Miraleigh felt his lips leave hers and then looked at her sleeve which Robby was raising up and looked at the scar. She looked down, sighing and flinched as he touched it. 

"Can I see the stomach one?" She nodded, lifting up her shirt and showed him the scar. His anger boiled inside hi, he was furious that Kaylee did this to her. He could see the faint scars, covering parts of her skin. 

"It's pretty nasty to look at." She sighed sadly, Robby shook her head kissing her with a gentle smile. He traced over the scars, smiling softly at her. 

"Not at all, they'll fade eventually." She nodded, letting Willow curl up into her lap. 

"I have to go get a probation officer. Make sure I'm not doing anything bad. I'll see you soon." He pecked her lips and then a scratch for Willow and walked off. Miraleigh started cleaning up the place, making sure to show Robby that she has his stuff. An hour later Robby came back, knocking on the door and saying it was him. She opened the door, smiling seeing him. 

"When I ran off, I took your stuff with me." He looked through the bag, smiling a grabbed out the photos. He carefully put them down and smiled gently at her, her picked her up bridal style. A squeal leaving her lips as she clutched onto him. He gently placed her down, he was tired but he wanted to spend all of today with her. 

He placed the leash on Willow, taking Miraleigh's hand and then the keys and walked out with her. They walked out, walking along the pathway and enjoyed the silence of each other's company. Robby admired her beauty, smiling as fiddled with her locket and led her to a park. He sat under a tree with her, wrapping an arm around her waist and held her close to his chest. Willow ran around, chasing her tail and jumped over tree roots. 

"I missed being in your arms." She softly whispered, continuing to rest her head on his chest. Trying to steal his warmth, he chuckled and rubbed her arm softly. He rested his head on hers, grinning as Willow ran back to the two and laid down in front of them. Robby felt happy, he was with Miraleigh again. She still loved him and still wanted to be with him. 

They had a puppy and even though he had to be careful with what he does, he was glad for how everything was. Miraleigh took a deep breath, sighing happily and smiled as she glanced up at Robby and saw his peaceful look. He looked down at her, smiling at her and they ended up staying at the park for the rest of the day. Playing fetch with Willow and the two teens having playful tickle fights. 

The two grabbed some take out, walked back home and then ate at the tiny table. Miraleigh cleaned up, feeding Willow and then let Robby shower. After he showered, she showered smiling gently as she saw that Robby had written "Love you." On the fogged up mirror, she got into her pyjamas, which happened to be some pants, a singlet and one of Robby's hoodies which was massive on her. He looked up from her book and smiled. 

"I'm just gonna take Willow out for a couple of moments." He stood up,  shook his head, taking her hands and smiled gently. 

"I can do it." He softly whispered, he could see that she was tired and he wanted her to tire herself out. She nodded, sitting down on the bed and watched the puppy and Robby walk out. She took her necklace off, letting it rest on her bedside table and laid down. Placing the blankets over her, she heard the door open. Looked up and smiled as she saw Robby. He locked the door, took his shoes off and smiled gently at her. 

"Are you sure you are fine with sleeping in the same bed?" He gently asked, then smiled as she nodded. He hopped in behind her, turning the light off and wrapped an arm softly over her waist. She smiled gently, feeling safe in his arms and grinned happily. Miraleigh could feel the warmth radiating off of him, it tickled her skin in an odd way. 

Robby could feel tears welling up in his eyes, he was happy to be back with her. Over the month he had missed her deeply. Wishing that he could be somewhere with her that wasn't the prison. He dried them away with his shoulder, kissing the top of her head gently. 

"I love you." He whispered into her ear. 

"I love you too, Robby." She whispered, gently.