Visitation

Miraleigh had been hiding in multiple places, using her money she got from work to buy food for herself and Willow. She managed to hide from Sam at school, which was relatively easy and kept to herself. She had been trying to find a way to get to Robby and speak with him. She had changed from an abandoned building to the streets. A couple of nights she goes to a a homeless shelter and sleeps there. Today, she was going to grab some food, carrying her duffle bag and Willow on a leash. 

She ate some soup, she ducked her head down, seeing Johnny walk past. Willow rubbed her head against the girl's hand. She smiled sadly, continuing to eat the soup. She knew she should be at school, but she can't face it anymore. It was all too hard for her, a noise startled her causing her to jump at the noise and look at it. She gasped seeing Robby and the soup all over the ground. she grabbed her bag, willow and got out of there before he could see her. 

She found a new place to hide, grabbing her book and read aloud. All she could hope was that Robby didn't see her and realise what was  happening with her life. She fed Willow, petting her gently and let her eat while she brushed her own hair and threw her brush back into the bag. She had struggles sleeping, trauma from being stabbed and it gave her nightmares. Waking her up in the middle of the night and then slept slightly through the day. 

"You said an abandoned building, been to at least 8 before this one." She looked up seeing Oliver and sighed. 

"Why are you living like this?" He asked and sat next to her. 

"I can't trust them, they've been lying to me about Robby. I result to what I can do best. Survive on my own." She muttered, petting Willow's belly with a small smile. 

"I can get you somewhere to live, you aren't safe living like this." 

"I'm never safe, no one is ever safe." Her voice cracked and she hugged herself to give herself comfort. He pulled her into his arms, giving her a hug and rubbed her back. 

"It will be okay, I promise." He gently said, grabbing some tissues and dried her eyes. 

"Why are you in this part of town anyway? This is nowhere near your place." 

"I'm here because I care, I'm giving you a lift so you can see your boyfriend. Then taking you to the motel I've paid for a couple of days so you'll staying there so you aren't in danger." He got her things, placing them in the car and started driving to the detention centre. 

"Just tell them who you are, I already signed you up for a time." She nodded, thanking him and walked inside. She got herself signed in, following the cop to a room and sat down. Her heart was racing, will he show up? Will he want to speak with her?  She stared at her hands, fiddling in her seat as she waited to see him. 

Her ears perked up, hearing the click of the door and saw the cop first, then Robby. She smiled gently, standing up and watched him stare at her. She scanned his face, noticing his bruise near his eye, then his hair cut and the look in his eyes. Filled with so many emotions, he looked over his shoulder as the door was closed and then back at the girl he loves. 

She took some steps closer to him and smiled gently at him. She hugged him, sniffling with tears  in her eyes. He hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and buried his head in the crook of her neck. 

"I missed you so much." He whispered, rubbing her back. 

"I missed you too." She whispered and pulled away, they both took a seat, sitting across each other and he smiled seeing the locket around her neck. 

"Robby, I'm so sorry. I would've come sooner, believe me, I would've-" He smiled softly at her, grabbing her hand and held it in his. 

"Do not apologise, I saw the news report. I understand, I know that if you knew, you would've been here the first chance you got." She smiled and nodded glad he wasn't angry with her. 

"Thank you for the puppy..." He smiled, nodding and sat back, not letting go of her hand. 

"What did you name her?" He asked curiously. 

"Willow." She explained, earning a nod from the boy.

"Miraleigh, what happened to you during the fight?" He asked carefully, knowing nothing on what happened to her. 

"Long story short, Kaylee pushed me through some glass, earning me a bunch of tiny scars and then stabbed me." She said bluntly, but didn't really mean too. He sat forward, looking at her worriedly. 

"I needed surgery, some of my organs were mildly damaged... But I'm okay, now..." She trailed off, Robby looked at her, knowing she was lying, he knew her all too well.

"I like the hair." She quietly said, smiling softly as he sighed and watched a smile tug at his lips. 

"Are you getting enough sleep?" He asked, cupping her face in his hand and rubbed just under her eye. 

"No, Robby, please don't be mad at me." She whispered, starting off and looked into his eyes sadly. 

"I ran from the LaRussos' after they lied to me about you... I'm doing what I used to do. " 

"Is that why you were at the shelter?" He asked, frowning as he saw the shame on her face. 

"Didn't think you saw me." She whispered, looking at him. 

"Are you okay Robby?" She quickly changed the subject, he watched her carefully. Feeling her fingers lightly touch the bruise near his eye. 

"I'm coping, I'm on my own in here, I'm sorry I didn't reply to any of your calls or texts. I was worried you were ashamed of me, that you'd hate me." 

"I could never hate you, I love you Robby." She whispered gently to him, grinning at the smile on his lips. 

"I love you too, beautiful." He kissed her hand, sighing gently. 

"Sorry, kids, it's time for you to go." Miraleigh looked up at the cop and nodded, looking back at Robby.

"I'm gonna visit you as much as I can, I promise." She gently said.

"I know you will." He winked, grinning as she giggled. 

"Just be smart, use your street smart brain but then don't be stupid." He chuckled, nodding and stood up, hugging her and kissed her forehead, then her lips. 

"Be safe." He whispered into her ear. 

"You too." She whispered, hugging him one last time before getting led out by one of the cops. She swiped away her tears, got in the car and thanked Oliver for taking her to see him. 

"Of course, now off to the motel." She smiled, staring out the window and sighed as she waited to get there. He cared her bag and waited for her to unlock the door and then waved goodbye. She got settled in, Willow was curled up in a ball on the bed. 

Her ears rang as she heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. Her eyes widened in fear seeing Kaylee standing there with a smirk. 

"Found you bitch."