Map

Miraleigh held the map for Robby while he tried to get his phone to match up with the map, Johnny was inside getting information and they hoped they were closer to getting to Miguel and ending this whole situation. Robby smiled proudly as he finally did it, then kissed Miraleigh's cheek and glanced at Johnny walking out of the building. 

"Alright, how are we looking?" 

"I think I got it matched up to my phone. Only a few miles to go, looks like a lot of bars and restaurants." 

"I'm just getting my water bottle." He nodded, smiling softly and watched as his father spoke with a man approaching them. Johnny kept throwing around Hector Salazar's name and the miscommunication between the two obviously would cause problems in the end. 

Miraleigh jumped as the car started moving backwards, she hit the front seat, falling in an awkward position and she groaned as she reached to close the door so she wouldn't fall out and doing a tuck and roll out of the car made her feel uncomfortable. Miraleigh watched as Robby ran after the truck, trying to catch up to the van. 

Lucky enough for Robby, it wasn't a long run, the impound lost was close by and he instantly helped Miraleigh out of the car. She hugged him, then grumbled in irritation over what happened, he chuckled lightly and grabbed her hands. 

"Are you okay?" He questioned, she nodded, sighing lightly and then looked at Johnny who had eventually caught up.

"From now on, if whoever we're speaking to can't understand English, we use the most authentic translation app we can find." She scolded the two men, Robby nodded and gave her another tight hug, trying to calm her down. 

They were walking around, looking for a quick way to make money to get the van out of the lot. Robby held Miraleigh's hand as they walked, the two listening to Johnny's errors in his speech as he over-exaggerated the problem. 

"Guy at the impound lot said we need 4000 pesos. That's, like, a million dollars." The two teens shared a look, not sure of what they should be expecting from Johnny anymore. 

"It's $200. But still, we only have about half of that." 

"Well, we're not gonna find Miguel without the van." They heard a whole bunch of cheering, Robby focused on the item in the guy's hand, then grimaced slightly once he realised what it was. 

"That's a Red Savina. That thing will burn a hole right through you." Johnny gave a questioning look to Robby. 

"Mum and I watched Hot Ones on Youtube." Miraleigh kissed Robby as he took action for the next round, he smiled into the kiss and kissed her back, then walked over for his turn. Miraleigh watched Robby's face get redder across the challenge, he was sweating and clearly looked like he was struggling as the challenge went on. Robby tested the guy by requesting the hottest pepper, Miraleigh cringed and covered her face with her hands, not wanting to see her boyfriend suffer because of his choices to help them all out. Bets were being placed and Miraleigh looked between her fingers to focus on what Robby did.

So, Robby won the money and they got the van back, Robby changed his shirt and they bought a carton of Milk which Robby chugged down. Miraleigh sat forward to check in on him, he groaned as he finished it off and shook his head as he placed the carton down. 

"You sure, you are alright?" 

"Never better." 

"I still don't know how you managed to eat that last chilli." Robby gave a cocky smile and shrugged. 

"I didn't," Robby revealed the chilli and then placed it back away. 

"What were you chewing on then?" He held up a bag and then the trio burst into laughter. Miraleigh high-fived and then looked at Johnny in concern as he spoke with Carmen on the phone. 

"They're going to El Hoyo Verde." Robby started searching the place up, informed Johnny what to do and then smiled at Miraleigh. The girl was nervous about going to this place, from what the info place said about it, it didn't make her feel too confident about this guy Miguel was with. As they walked in, Robby had a firm grip on Miraleigh's hand, not wanting to lose her in the crowd of people. 

"Come and serve drinks." Miraleigh was pulled away from Robby by a man she looked at him worriedly and followed him to grab a tray of drinks. Clearly, they thought she was a waitress and she figured over the loud music and cheering that there'd be no point in trying to explain that she wasn't. The girl started serving them to people in the building, she gave a smile to each one and stayed on the lower floor. The girl could feel Robby's eyes trailing on her, watching every move she made, in this instance, it made her feel protected knowing that he has her back. 

Miraleigh looked to the upper level and saw Miguel walking away with a man she assumed was Hector, she rushed to the two she came here with and grabbed a glass, throwing one at a time at the men fighting Johnny before frisbeeing him the tray. Robby pulled her back, making sure she was fine and listened to what she said. 

"They're leaving the building." He nodded, shielding her as the men fought a little closer to them and turned around to make sure she was fine. He cupped her face, she smiled softly at him and gave him a look to tell him that she was fine. Robby turned around to the fight, he helped Johnny in the fight, throwing him the chill and then smiled once his father got the upper hand. 

The three made their way to the van, Robby sat in the back with Miraleigh, holding her hand and making sure that she was actually fine. 

"You gonna be okay?" She whispered into his ear, he knew what she meant and nodded, the Miguel situation wasn't what he wanted but it was better than anything else. Johnny pulled up on the street, Miraleigh watched from the car, holding Robby's hand a little tighter and watching the scene taking place. 

The two teens got out, Miguel stared at them and looked away once his emotions got the better of him. Miraleigh looked away, respecting Miguel's privacy and got Robby to look at her. Robby sat in the back with Miraleigh, the car ride was filled with an awkward silence, the two lovebirds shared an earphone as they listened to music, it ended up lulling both to sleep and they got to just be them before they got back home.