Challenge

They were taking the competition to Cobra Kai, Miraleigh stared at the place in disgust, not finding any interest in it. Miraleigh stared at Kaylee, showing no fear but utter hatred, she then turned around at the dreaded voice she hoped she wouldn't have to hear. 

"Miraleigh, I assume you'll also be fighting for your dojo." The brunette girl raised an eyebrow at him, rolling her eyes at the words. 

"Yeah, that's right and I assume you'll join your father back in prison? You're not anyone to me, as far as I know, you're all dead to me." Miraleigh turned to see Robby trying to help out Kenny, but the boy was too stubborn to listen, Miraleigh walked over to him and grabbed his hand with a smile. 

"We've got this." She whispered, finding motivation in his words from last night. Robby nodded, pecked her lips and looked over at Oliver who gave them both a wave. 

"Do you think he actually wants to be here?" Robby questioned. 

"Don't know, but this will be interesting for you two. Hawk goes against Kenny, you against Oliver. Seems easy enough." The boys were going first, and Hawk and Kenny went against each other. Miraleigh watched in horror at the moves Kenny picked up. Hawk made the point but didn't get it, the brunette glanced at Tory who shared a look with her, Miraleigh looked at the referee then Silver, gaping at the scandal that was taking place. 

Miraleigh frantically moved her hands to her face at the illegal move, she turned away grimacing in pain at the strike to the knee. Robby patted her back, then watched Kenny's unsettlingly look. Miraleigh held her hands to her face again as Hawk gasped for air, her shoulders dropped remembering Silver's words. 

"Man can't breathe, he can't fight." Robby looked at her, nodding, realising that she was right and remembered the first encounter the two had with this after Silver's first lesson and the girl took down her father using two of the concepts. Miraleigh shook her head at Tory, staring in disgust at the Cobra Kais. 

"We begin our second fight for the boys. Robby Keene and Oliver Johnson please make their way to the mats." Robby glanced at Miraleigh, who stepped next to him, she whispered some reassuring words into his ear, smiling as he nodded and gave her a quick peck before making his way to the mats. 

Oliver walked over, shook hands with Robby first then stepped back to bow with him. Miraleigh watched Robby make the first move, he made moves that threw Oliver off, gaining him the point after tricking him into believing one thing. Robby changed his tactics after each point, he lost one point. Making the two boys tied at one, Robby quickly got the upper hand and pretty much destroyed Oliver. Earning him the point, Miraleigh cheered for him, hugging him happily once he made his way over. 

"You did it." She cheered, gasping as he swooped her down to kiss her. Miraleigh stared at him in shock but was otherwise happy with the surprise. 

"Now, the girls, could Miraleigh Johnson and Kaylee Stevens come to the mat." Robby smiled at her, gave her a brief kiss and whispered to her as he pulled her in for a hug. 

"You've got this, we're with you sweetheart." Miraleigh nodded, thanking him for the reassurance and walked to the mats. Kaylee stared at the girl dead in the eye, waiting for the fight to begin. Miraleigh bowed to Kaylee and immediately went for the attack as soon as the match began. 

Kaylee dodged it but was kicked directly in the stomach causing Miraleigh to win the point, Kaylee grabbed Miraleigh by her gi and started bashing the girl in the stomach repeatedly by kicking her hardly. Kaylee didn't stop, even when she was told to, Miraleigh forced herself away and the force she used caused her to fall to the ground. 

Kaylee was swift and hammer-fisted Miraleigh in the chest, taking her breath away for a few moments. Miraleigh gasped for air, trying to scurry away but Kaylee stomped on her knee causing Miraleigh to scream out in pain.