Complicated

The four raced down slides, having water fights and minding their own business among the crowd of people. Robby went to grab some lunch for the girl and himself, leaving the girl all alone. She climbed up the slippery stairs, waiting in line for a slide. Miraleigh grunted as she was shoved into the metal bars. Miraleigh stared at Kaylee, raising an eyebrow at the girl and questioning her actions. 

"What is your bloody deal?" Miraleigh spat out angrily, not in the mood for any of the bullshit, Kaylee glared at the girl and smirked at the little show that was forming as everyone on the stairs stopped to pay attention. 

"This is Cobra Kai's land, last I recall you weren't a Cobra anymore. So get out of here!" She shouted, Miraleigh scoffed, not giving up for once. 

"Last time I checked, I wasn't in any dojo, so I don't need to follow your shitty rules," Realising she did have a point, Kaylee stuttered slightly, Miraleigh smiled knowing she got her in a tight space. Not liking being proven wrong, Kaylee kicked Miraleigh in the stomach, causing her to fall down. No one made a move to help, Miraleigh kicked Kaylee's feet out from underneath her, causing her to land awkwardly. No one flinched, they just continued to watch and stared curiously.   

Miraleigh pushed herself up, everyone trapping the two in the small space, Kaylee literally snarled at the brunette and Kaylee kicked Miraleigh into the slide, the girl hit the back of her head on the top of the slide and was grabbed by her bikini top and was repeatedly thrown against the slide, continuously hitting her head on the plastic. 

The brunette girl stumbled to the floor, trying to throw in so attack moves to defend herself but was hit in the head. Falling unconscious from the continuous strikes on her head, Kaylee grabbed Miraleigh and pushed her down the slide head first. 

Robby looked around for Miraleigh, he placed the food down on their chairs and looked for his girlfriend. Everyone was gathering around one section of the pool, looking to see what happened, he saw Miraleigh just floating in the pool. Her face was in the water, feeling furious that they just stood there, glaring at Hawk who was a part of the bystanders, glaring at the man and pushing past him to get to her.

Robby picked her up, and the girl laid bridal style in his arms, lying limply against his chest. He laid her down on the chair and wrapped a towel around her. Then checked her head for any blood or open wounds. 

"Tory! Get an icepack!" He shouted at the blonde, nodding at the words, Tory ran off to get one from the lifeguards. Robby watched her chest rise as she breathed, the girl wasn't out for long but she woke up groaning and squinting in pain. Robby placed her sunglasses on her face, shielding her eyes from the harsh rays of the sun. 

Robby grabbed the icepack, and rested it on the back of her head, frowning at her in concern. Miraleigh smiled at him, giving him a reassuring smile. Robby kept the icepack on her head, frowning lightly at her for just pushing through. 

"Love, I promise you, I'm fine, don't worry." He shook his head, staring at her for a moment and helped her sit back on the chair, her head resting against the back and the icepack between her and the chair. The two ate their lunch, Robby keeping a close eye on her but she reassured him there was nothing to worry about and she didn't feel dizzy or sick but that her head just ached. 

"I'm gonna kill that bitch, I swear, she can't keep hurting you... I won't allow it." Miraleigh pushed herself off her chair and grabbed Robby's face in her hands, kissed his lips sweetly but passionately and pulled away staring into his eyes. 

"Stop, I'm fine and I don't care, let's not worry about it and we'll be fine." Miraleigh just laid down for the rest of the day, not getting up and ignoring everything that didn't involve her. Miraleigh watched as a fight started, Robby had run over trying to defuse the situation but he ended up standing there staring disappointedly. Miraleigh watched Tory and Hawk battle it out for the park. She didn't really know what happened, but she figured something bad would happen to see as Robby defended Kenny by pushing Hawk into the pool and Miguel freaked out because Robby attacked Hawk. 

Miraleigh didn't mind being kicked out, sure she was annoyed but it didn't bother her too much. Robby carried their crap, yet helped Miraleigh up and kept an arm wrapped around her as they walked to the car park.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, do you just wanna sit at home and not do anything after we're all settled?" She nodded smiling gently at him and turned to look at Tory and Oliver who called out behind them. 

"You sure about this?" Miraleigh nodded, biting her lip and knew it would be better for all of them and keep the two of them a little safer. 

"It totally sucks that they kicked us out." Tory groaned, smiling slightly but was still otherwise pissed. 

"But this is exactly what happens when Cobra Kai's involved. Everybody loses." Robby informed, keeping a firm grip on Miraleigh as they spoke. 

"Are you trying to blame us? We were the ones trying to stop the fight, not start one." 

"No, I'm not blaming either of you, I'm blaming Cobra Kai. Look, they aren't safe, too many problems are being caused by it and both of you are in that problem. It's impossible to find a way around it, you need to leave Cobra Kai. This friendship can't last if you're a part of Cobra Kai, it's not good for Miraleigh and me and it's not good for you and Oliver. Both Miraleigh and I agree with this, we've spoken about and we can't do it anymore." 

"Neither of us is leaving Cobra Kai," Tory spoke, getting offended about the ultimatum. 

"You, Oliver and Kenny and everyone else can stay brainwashed. But I'm done trying to help, Miraleigh's right, she had every reason to do what she but we just can't do it anymore." 

"Tory, I'm done being beaten up, I'm done with karate, this shit storm isn't karate, this isn't what I want and if I can't even go to a fucking waterpark without being attacked then what good is it to have connections in this?" 

Realising that Tory made her decision, the two teens walked away, annoyed that nobody in Cobra Kai would try and leave.