Kaylee

The fight began, Cobra Kai got the upper hand immediately and the others were being boxed in by the snakes. Miraleigh threw her jacket off, not leaving any room for mistakes. The brunette girl looked at Robby and nodded to the boy, he nodded back and along with everyone else, they got into their fighting stances and dared the Cobras to make their moves. 

Miraleigh stared at Kaylee, the girls stared at each other before breaking through the group to fight each other out of the way of everyone else. The brunette girl glared at Kaylee, she defended punches and kicks from the girl, throwing in her own once she got the chance and could feel everything all at once. 

"Bitch, I swear, you'll fucking be dead by the end of this." Kaylee snarled at the brunette, Miraleigh swiftly kicked Kaylee in the face, she could feel her nose shatter under her shoe and watched the blood pour from her nose. 

"Maybe, I'll get there first, bitch." Miraleigh smugly taunted, the girl she fought against glared at her and felt her rage increase intensely. Kaylee grabbed Miraleigh by her shirt and dragged her down to the ground, taking advantage of the brunette while she was on the ground. Kaylee drove her foot repeatedly into Miraleigh over and over again, the brunette girl grunted as Kaylee dragged her up by the back of her shirt, Kaylee threw Miraleigh's shirt over her head, taking away her air supply swiftly. 

Knowing it was either life or death, Miraleigh slid out of her shirt and kicked Kaylee in the groin before punching her in the ribs once or twice. Kaylee stared at the girl and threw the shirt to the side, scoffing seeing the girl wearing a singlet over her bra, which stopped Kaylee from being to continue with her plan. 

Miraleigh stumbled to the ground as Kaylee hit her in the head with a glass, She lunged forward for a kicking shield and hid under it as Kaylee tried to attack her while she was on the ground. The brunette girl whimpered as it was thrown away and Kaylee jumped on top of her, continuously throwing punches to her face. Miraleigh lunged forward to bite the girl, pushing her off as Kaylee looked at the wound in pain. 

"You fucking bit me!" 

"And? You fucking stabbed me!" Miraleigh got angrier with Kaylee, and she tackled her into a wall, gaining the upper hand as Kaylee squirmed to find an opening to get out of Miraleigh's grip. The brunette girl punched Kaylee in the face, yelping as she was taken from behind and thrown against the counter at the bar. The girl was kicked against the bar a couple of times and her face was roughly grabbed by Kaylee, her nailing digging into her face. 

Kaylee heaved Miraleigh off the floor, threw her over the bar and listened to a few glasses shatter with pleasure. Miraleigh whimpered in pain, picking a few shards out of her arms, staying hidden for a few moments, hoping the attacker would believe she's been knocked out from the force she was thrown at. 

Miraleigh covered her mouth to hide the whimper that escaped her lips, the girl was in so much pain, she could feel it in her body and her mind. She grabbed a few glasses and stood up, throwing them at Kaylee as she threw kicking paddles at her. Miraleigh ducked down again, the girl crawled out from behind the bar and yelled as she tackled Kaylee down. 

"Fucking bitch!" Kaylee growled, wrapping her hands around the girl's throat and started choking her. The girls swapped places, Kaylee straddled Miraleigh and forced her head to the ground as she continued to choke her. Miraleigh choked as Kaylee's grip tightened, her eyes gaining a dark look as she pressed harder and harder. 

Miraleigh's started spotting with black dots, and the girl could feel her eyes flutter shut. Robby got a break from his fighters, and searched for Miraleigh, gasping at the weakened state Miraleigh was stuck in. Robby yanked Kaylee off of her, throwing a few kicks against the girl and throwing her to the side. 

The brunette girl's lungs burnt as she started gasping for air, the girl started coughing and struggling to focus on anything but trying to get the air back in her lungs. Miraleigh pushed herself back up, stumbling slightly as she did so and went to help Robby fight against Kaylee. Miraleigh started going to town on Kaylee, jumping in the air, hitting Kaylee with spinning kicks, and throwing as many punches as she could to get the girl where she wanted her. 

Everyone was in overdrive mode, they were doing whatever they could to make sure they were on top and as healthy as one would be making their way out of the fight. Miraleigh had blood running down her face and arms, the blood soaking the singlet she wore and making her seem like she was dragged out of a horror movie. 

Miraleigh could feel herself slowing down as the fight continued, Miraleigh whimpered seeing Robby lose his breath for a moment as Kenny performed the same move he performed on Hawk. She yelped as her father ran in and joined Kaylee in on the fight. 

"You're never gonna win, that birth certificate is always here to prove that I'm your father, that you have to know what legacy is coming your way. You'll fuck up big time, you'll end up in prison and find a shitty boyfriend. This family doesn't know love and it doesn't mercy, get that through your fucking head for once!" He boomed at the girl, causing her to flinch at the volume his voice carried. 

Miraleigh shoved William into the table and threw his head into the bar top over and over again. The girl got him to pass out and focused on fighting Kaylee again. Miraleigh glanced at Robby again, he was struggling to continue to fight again three different guys who were clearly getting the upper hand, Miraleigh grabbed Kaylee by her jacket and used it to bring Kaylee closer to her to continue fighting. Kaylee grabbed Miraleigh's bad leg and she attacked at the recent competition and kicked Miraleigh's leg out from underneath her.

The girl winced at the awkward feeling that coursed through her leg, it felt like the leg popped out of the socket in the hip when she fell, yet it didn't and Miraleigh continued to feel pain in the leg. Kaylee shoved the leg down to the grab, stomped on it more aggressively than she did last time and smirked at the sound of agony that Miraleigh made, Kaylee kicked Miraleigh in the chest, sharply taking her breath away and then grabbed a small plant off the bar and threw the dirt in her face. Kaylee followed all of Silver's words, take away sight, movement and air, a person can't fight. 

Miraleigh rolled onto her stomach, still gasping for air, army crawled out of the way and used her singlet to rub the dirt out of her eyes. The girl whimpered as Kaylee grabbed her plait and used it to force her head up, the brunette darted her eyes across the room as they formed a circle to protect something, despite the situation she was in, Miraleigh smiled seeing her dojo teammates work together as a team. 

Miraleigh groaned as Kaylee stood on the back of her knee, she yelped as the pain became more intense by the second. Her arms were being held behind her back and she could do anything to help herself. Tears swelled in her eyes as all the pain came crashing down on her again, being thrown through the glass, then being stabbed, Kaylee, trying to drown her in the pool and all the other assaults that Kaylee placed upon her. It was Miraleigh's constant baggage, the overwhelming feeling of forever knowing Kaylee will be right there, always a part of her life and the trauma she's experienced.