Rogue Luna chapter 17.

I sat on the bed with my knees pulled up to my chest, rocking back and forth. It's been two days since I woke up in the hospital and it's been two days since I last seen Damien, it was almost as if he were avoiding me ever since I nearly rejected him. I wasn't even sure if rejecting him was going to even work since he already marked me but at the time I thought that was going to be the best for the pack and him. I felt somewhat empty inside without Damien's presence and it was unsettling. I heard the door open and I quickly looked up to see a boy of about 18 with mousy brown hair freckles littered all over his face but height being close to mine.

"The Alpha has sent me to collect you," He said firmly. I nodded and stood up from the bed, doing a well needed stretch as I realized I had close on that I didn't have any recollection of putting on even though it was only an oversized white shirt and blue shorts. I followed the boy out of the room and quickly realized we were in the infirmary.

"What's your name?" I asked him, trying to break the silence.

"Chase," I looked down at his slightly swinging arm and noticed a faded bite mark that appeared as though it might have been deep before it healed.

"How did you get that? Are you okay?" I asked as I pointed at his arm.

"Luna you've done this to me, don't you remember?" He stopped and turned to me with such a surprised expression and I sadly shook my head.

I couldn't recall anything that night I blacked out and it only confirmed my suspicions that I wasn't a fit Luna for this pack and I would only be there down fall. To think I hurt so many people and I don't even remember any of it.

We continued on walking but this time I let silence take over between us because there wasn't much else I wanted to say. We stopped once we reached Damien's office and Chase ushered me to go inside. I walked into the office and listened as the door closed behind me, as I turned around to look around the room I realized I was alone. I walked behind the desk and went to sit in Damien's chair as I twirled around, patiently waiting for him. I thought I wasn't thinking of anything but fuzzy images of Damien and I getting intimate began appearing in my head out of nowhere. We were both laying in the bed completely naked, more specifically Damien on top of me, thrusting deeply into me as he steadied himself but wrapping his hand around my throat and slightly squeezing. My nails digging across his back as my moans and pants filled the room. If only I knew what that actually felt like. 

I blushed from embarrassment, my face heating up as I tried to shake the dirty thoughts out of my head.

'It's not you, now that our mate has marked us we share the mind link,' My wolf said excitedly.

"Share a mind link?" I asked.

'Yes, now that our mate has marked us we can feel his emotions and thoughts,' She said.

It made complete sense now, even though these thoughts weren't mine I was still secretly enjoying them. I heard the door open and looked up to see Damien walking in.

"Can you please stop?" I asked.

"Stop what? I didn't do anything," He asked me confused.

"All your dirty little thoughts, it's like I can see them in my own head. It's a little entertaining but also annoying," I giggled.

He smirked as he made his way over to me, I got up from the chair and walked over to him as well. As he got close to me he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down into my eyes.

"You said they are entertaining?" He questioned.

Instantly I thought about Damien turning me around and pinning me to the wall, him pressed up against my back and I tried to shake the images out of my head before I could see the rest. I looked up to see Damien's eye's growing darker, he leaned down and caught my lips in a kissing causing me to simultaneously react. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling us closer as he brushed his tongue across my bottom lip, wanting access which I quickly granted. The kiss quickly turned passionate and hungry as we played with each other's tongues.

He picked me up by my thighs and dropped me onto the desk with him standing in between my legs. His lips left mine but they never left my skin as he started kissing and sucking down my jawline, leading a trail of wet sloppy kisses down my neck causing me to bite my lip to suppress a moan. I grabbed onto the back of his neck pulling him closer to me so that we were practically pressed up against each other.

The need I had for him seemed so unbearable and unhealthy. 

"Damien what's happening," I asked as slightly moaned under his touch.

He licked and around around his mark as a deep chill of delight shook my core.

"We still aren't mated so when I marked you our connection deepened and grew stronger, making it almost impossible for us to stay away from each other," He looked up at me with dark eyes of delight.

"Well I'm pretty sure you didn't call me in here to have sex with you on your desk," I giggled.

"That's actually not a bad idea," I slapped his arm away from me and hopped off the desk. Proceeding to walk over to the door and cross my arms over my chest. 

"Seriously why did you call me in here, last time I recall you were mad at me," I said. 

He walked over to me but didn't touch me, he looked me straight into my eyes as if looking for something within them.

"I am mad at you...well I WAS mad at you, I was really hurt and confused but-" He started but then stopped as he looked down at the floor. I walked towards him and grabbed him by his chin so he could look me in the eyes again.

"But what?" I asked.

"I read your journal,"

___________________________
This chapter has been edited