Rogue Luna chapter 6.

I woke up to the feeling of being trapped. I've always hated the feeling of being trapped and enclosed, how it always made me feel weak. I quickly looked around to realize that I was just laying in bed with Damien's arm wrapped around me. I turned around so that I was now facing his sleeping figure. I watched closely, his eyes slightly darting around under his lids as he dreamed, this long dark brown eyelashes fluttering as my breath lightly fanned his face. He had a faded scar on his forehead that you normally wouldn't be able to see unless you were extremely close to his face.

"Damien," I whispered into his ear and I watch him shiver in delight from my breath.

"Hmm?"

"I would like to take a shower but I don't think I know how to work the shower," I grumbled, not liking that I needed assistance just for turning on a shower.

"Would you like me to join you?" I noticed a grin on his face with his eyes still closed.

I punched him in the arm and immediately his eyes shot wide open to look at me with amusement.

"It was merely a question, there's no need for you to get physical," He chuckled, now sitting up in the bed.

"I don't know you, why would I want to take a shower with you?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah says the same person who just slept in the same bed as me. Anyway I can get the shower water running for you and then maybe later we can actually go out and get you more clothes," He said as he stood up and began walking towards the bathroom. I heard the shower water turn on and after a couple minutes he came back into the room and motioned towards the bathroom.

"It's ready for you, should be nice and warm," He said.

I nodded my head and scurried out of the bed, eager to take my first shower in years. I stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. Sighing in relief at the steam filling up the room with comfort. I walked over to the mirror and wiped away the condensation as I looked at myself. There was slight dried dirt splatter on my face, my lips were dry and cracked with dried blood in between the racks some the harsh environment of the outdoors. My black hair was covered in tangles and caked in mud and grime, the white streaks in my hair now slightly brown from the filth in my hair.

He thinks of this as beautiful? His standards must be low.

I stripped out the clothes I was given and stepped into the warm shower, my muscles immediately relaxing as the warm water began pelting down on my skin, washing away all of the hardships and struggles off of my skin.

I sighed in content, letting the water rain down on my face, feeling the sensations run down through my hair, down my back, following the curves of my body until they ran down to my toes, washing me clean. I ran my fingers through my hair aggressively, trying to get all the un welcomed tangles and dirt harbored in my scalp. My thoughts wandered about as I continued my shower. Thinking of ways I could escape without being seen of missed.

'Iris I can feel your thoughts and right now you are being selfish. You would risk hurting yourself, me and our mate and possibly the entire pack just to escape a responsibility you were born for? You can never escape the Moon Goddesses wishes' My wolf interjected, disrupting my thoughts.

My wolf spirit and I did often fight about one thing and that's what would happen if we were to find our mate but it was never about our independence and freedom. It was like now that we have found Damien she's ready to forget all of that and assume the role of a Luna just because he is an Alpha. I always assumed my mate would also be a rogue and we would be able to go off together free and still independent but now that she has connected with Damien, she never wants to leave his side.