Rogue Luna chapter 27

I woke up snuggled into someone's chest.

"Damien get up, you been asleep long enough," I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but epically failed.

"No five more minutes," He groaned as he pulled me in closer.

I turned around to face a beautiful sleeping Damien. He looked so peaceful and calm when he slept.

I reached up and pecked him on the lips and his eyes opened wide.
"That was a lovely wake up call." He winked.

He released his grip on me and I got up from the bed. I realized I was naked from last night so I pulled the white covers off the bed and draped them around myself like a towel. I walked over to the bathroom and stopped at the doorway and turned around.

I looked over at the bed and noticed a very naked Damien laying there with amusement on his face as I blushed a deep red. He noticed me staring at him and smirked.

"Like what you see?" He questioned.

I crossed my arms over the covers.

"Just for that comment you're not allowed in the shower with me," I said as I dropped the covers mischievously and walked into the bathroom as I locked the door.

I heard a knock on the door and ignored it.

I turned the water on and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run through my hair and down my back. As I began showering myself I couldn't help but think about Damien especially after what happened last night. 

Just as I was rinsing my hair, I heard his voice pop in my mind.

'So I see you're thinking about me while you shower you naughty girl ,' he said

'Get out of my head Damien,' I send back to him via mind link.

'Shouldn't you be telling yourself to get me out your head?,

I turned off the shower and grabbed a big fluffy towel from the rack. I unlocked the door and walked into the bedroom and realized Damien was no where in sight. I walked into the closet and decided to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I put on my shoes and walked out the bedroom, letting my hair air dry.

As I walked into the living room I noticed Lillian sitting on Blake's lap while aggressively making out with him. I noticed his hand up her shirt and that's when I decided to break up the couple before it went too far in a public space.

"Break it up you two, it looks like you're eating each other's faces," I clapped my hands and yelled.

They instantly broke apart and Lillian scooted to the far side of the couch slightly embarrassed. I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and smirked.

"So what's it like the be a marked woman?" I asked.

"So what's it like to be a mated woman?" She smirked.

I blushed deeply as Blake began to laugh.

"Oh shit looks like Iris let Damien get some." He said through his laughter.

I growled at him as he laughed at me.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"Both of your scents have been mixed together, creating a new scent." Lillian smiled.

'Tell Blake to meet me at the training center, I know you're with him,' Damien communicated to me.

"Blake, Damien wants you to meet him at the training center," I told him.