Rogue Luna chapter 34.

We were currently walking down to dungeon like cells to interrogate Jade. I wanted to know why she got my sister and mate captured and what the goal was.

"Flower are you sure you will be able to control yourself?" Damien asked.

"No," Was all I said before we reached the end of the stairs.

"She is in 22A Luna," Said a guard bowing.

"Thank you," I said as I began walking to 22A.

I stopped at the cell and noticed a figure chained to the wall whimpering. Her blonde hair covering her face. Burns everywhere on her body, she was filthy.

"Having fun bitch?" I growled.

Her head shot straight up and I noticed her face was stained with tears and eyes glossy.

"Please Iris I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen, I just wanted Damien back and I knew if I got you out the pic-"

"SORRY WON'T BRING BACK MY DEAD SISTER! SORRY WON'T MAGICALLY BRING COLE DEEP INTO THESE DUNGEON WALLS LOCKED AWAY!" I roared.

I watched as she flinched. How dare she say sorry to me. Sorry from her means nothing to me.

"Please Iris I never meant for this happen," She cried out.

"Your sentence is death," I snarled.

"NOOOO PLEASE!" She screamed as I walked out of her cell.

I nodded to the guard as he walked to Brittany's cell.

"Well that was honestly dark of you," Damien said, unsure of what to say.

"I honestly didn't want to talk to her anymore, I just want my babies," I said

We walked to the pack house and immediately heard crying of the little ones. We walked into the pack house and noticed Blake holding Adam and Danielle holding Lucie.

"They won't stop crying," Blake said tiredly.

"Try holding them together." Damien suggested.

Blake took Lucie out of Danielle's hand and they both immediately stopped crying.

"See told you. Twins don't like to be separated." Damien said, quickly looking at me.

"Are we still watching them tonight?" Danielle asked.

"What's happening tonight?" I asked.

Damien shook his head and pushed me up the stairs.

"I need you to change into something nice and meet me down here in an hour," Damien said pushing me.

"Wait what's happening and how nice?" I asked going up the steps.

He only smiled and walked out the pack house. I don't like surprises.
I walked into our room and decided to take a shower. I got out and looked through my closet.

A simple spaghetti strap dress should be nice.

I picked out a white strapless dress and white heels.

I slipped the dress on and slip the heels on. I almost fell trying to take a step so I immediately took them off and decided to go barefoot. I combed my hair and looked in the mirror. I shut my left eye and smiled. It was like my sister was staring at me with the same mysterious black eyes. My eyes became glossy as my vision got blurry as I thought of her.

"I miss you Lillian," I whispered as I remembered the short time we had together.

'She will always be with us Iris, no matter what,' my wolf said.