Rogue Luna chapter 21.

(This is Lillian's wolf, pretty much the same as iris's but with darker eyes. Still pretty though.)

Damien's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO??!!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs. I picked up the lamp nearest to me and threw it across the room towards Blake. Unfortunately he ducked out of the way just in time.

"You haven't been able to contact her through the mind link?" He asked stupidly.

"She's blocked herself from me somehow! I can't feel her at all!" I growled at him.

It's been a few days since I last seen Iris, no one knew where she went, no one noticed when she ran away which was the most frustrating part. I didn't understand why she would do this to me or even how it was possible for her to block herself from me. I haven't slept for days since I last realized she was no longer with us, it was like she was a ghost in the night, no one could see her or even trace her smell. Once the full moon hits she'll be considered a rogue Luna and possibly killed for it.

I stalked out of the agitated, leaving Blake behind. The only other place I could think of to rest was our room but it was currently a disaster. There were holes in the wall from me repeatedly slamming my first into it to let out my anger, the bed frame was broken into pieces, the mattress was destroyed, ripped to shreds. Every other piece of furniture was now in pieces due to my frustration and rage.

My energy was draining from me slowly but surely without her presence, my heart told me that she was far away but at this point it didn't matter, I wasn't upset with her for running away. I just wanted her back to feel this empty hollow feeling I had in my heart. I slid my back down against the wall, sitting in the corner slightly rocking myself.

I just wanted her to come back home.

My wolf hollowed in my mind followed by every wolf in the pack begging for their missing Luna to come back home.

*****

Iris POV

Lillian and I finally got far away enough to find a tree to rest in to catch our breath, it's been hours since that chase started and she said no matter what we couldn't get caught by those pack of wolves.

"How did you do that?" I asked her.

"Do what?" She questioned.

"Use the mind link thing, we aren't in the same pack and you're definitely not my mate," I giggled.

She raised her eyebrow at me.

"I dunno, I guess since we are twins we share that bond. What do you expect we share a lot of things, mind body and looks even though I am obviously way better looking than you," She smirked.

We both burst out laughing, it was incredible how comfortable I felt around Lillian already. I haven't laughed line this since I was with Damien.

At the thought of his name I felt an extremely painful tug on my heart as I howled out in pain.

"Iris what's wrong?" Lily asked worriedly.

"I-I need m-mate," I stuttered out.

"I will get you to him Iris I pro-" She began to say before she slipped out of the tree. I watched in horror as she fell on her back and laid motionless on the ground.

"Lillian!" I screamed.

I heard a growl come from below and watched as a giant brown wolf approached Lillian to smell her. Then he lifted his paw up as if he were going to attack her.

'We need her alive!' The voice echoed in my head.

That was more than enough for me to jump down and land on the wolf's back. I reached down and grabbed a hold of its jaw as it thrashed around trying to throw me off its back but I held on. I felt an unusual amount of strength course through my body, enough for me to tighten my grip and twist its neck, snapping it. The wolf collapsed from under me and slowly began to transform as I got off of it, shifting into a lifeless male rogue.