Rogue Luna chapter 19.

For the first time in a very long time I didn't feel trapped. I woke up with Damien's arms wrapped around me, I felt at bliss so I snuggled deeper into his touch. I heard him inhale my scent so I looked up into his eyes.

"Do you ever wish for a normal mate?" I asked.

"No, you make my life interesting," He chuckled.

I reached up to pat his chest and grinned. "Good to know,"

"I meant to inform you earlier but Alpha Marcus and his mate are coming over later today," He said as he stroked my hair.

"Why wasn't I informed about this earlier?"

"I just figured you wouldn't want to be bothered with them," He shrugged his shoulders slightly as he continued to stroke my head.

"I am the soon to be Luna, I need to know about these things even if you think I don't want to be bothered by them. Now what are they coming for?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"Just congratulating me on finally meeting my mate and they would hopefully like to meet you," He explained.

"Try not to leave me out of things in the future," I said. 

He nodded his head and shifted so he could get off of the bed. He rolled out and stretched deeply before heading over to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower," He announced. 

Immediately images of both Damien and I in the steamy shower began to circulate in my mind, I tried to shake them away but it was like they etched themselves into my mind.

"Unless you want to have sex right now I would suggest you stop thinking about such lewd images," I looked up to see Damien staring at me with dark eyes, his wolf trying to make an appearance. 

I blushed from embarrassment, completely forgetting about the mate mind link, I wondered if it were possible to block it?

I watched as Damien walked to the edge of the bed and hover over me. His face was inches away from mine and it gave me the sudden urge to grab his face and smash it against mine. He must have heard what I thought because at that moment he brought his lips down to mine to give me a full kiss. It was a passion and lust filled kiss that filled me with different thoughts and emotions like wanting to rip his clothes off and having my way with him. He sucked on my bottom lip wanting entrance but I was already giving it to him, I felt his tongue slide into my mouth casually so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. 

He kissed me down my jawline and then into the crook of my neck leaving wet sloppy heated sensations all over my skin, I bit down on my lip hard to suppress a moan. He came up to my ear and whispered "Why would you want to block out every possible dirty thing you're thinking right now?" I shivered with delight at the feel of his breath against my skin. 

I tangled my hair into his hair, pulling him closer as he nipped and kissed at his mark on my neck, forcing a moan out of me. I trailed my hands down his back until I reached the bottom of his shirt which I began tugging at to get it off. He must have caught the hint because he got up to take his shirt off, exposing his bare torso to me. It made me want to lick all over his body. He hovered back over me as I trailed my hands down his bare back, feeling him shiver with delight. I tried to reach down to his waist and feel around to undo his pants but what I accidentally felt definitely wasn't a belt....or some type of button.

"Fuck, Iris" He groaned against my skin excitedly. He reached for my shirt and completely tore it off of my body without hesitation and I chuckled at his impatience. I felt him reach behind me and hesitate for a moment, I knew he was trying to contain his wolf, for me. He felt around for the hook and quickly unhooked my bra, the straps falling from my shoulders. He stepped back a little to observe him, His beautiful blue eyes growing darker and darker as he bit on his bottom lip to contain his excitement. I pulled him back down, his mouth going straight to my breast, swirling his tongue around my now hardened nipple.