Rogue Luna chapter 7.

Later that day I spent the rest of my time in the room with Damien, we didn't talk much because I wasn't a big fan of talking and besides I was having another disagreement with my wolf in my head.

'Stop fighting the pull you two have, I know you can feel it because I can feel it too. If you leave our mate you will never stop regretting it,' My wolf whined.

'Leave me alone, not only is this good for us but it's also good for this pack and my mate. I refuse to bring my problems here and be the downfall of anyone, I don't know how to be a Luna and I know I will never be more than a mere rogue to my mate' I interjected.

My wolf was the only thing I ever opened up to, she knew my deepest secrets and my fears because she was apart of me. We shared, thoughts and emotions so there was a huge trust between us. Even though we fought a lot it was usually because I was ignorant and hated that she was always right. 

"What are you thinking about so hard flower?"

I snapped back into reality, the voice startling me. I completely I forgot I was in Damien's room with me on the floor and him on the bed. I looked over to now see him sitting next to me on the floor. 

"Flower?" I cringed.

"He shrugged his shoulders.

"Well an Iris is a type of flower that you remind me of, beautiful, delicate and fragile," 

I turned to him, digging my finger into his muscular chest and glaring at him. 

"You know nothing about me," I hissed. 

"I do know behind the scars, bad attitude and cold demeanor is a fragile and delicate woman who just wants to belong somewhere," He grabbed my hand and held it.

"You must be pissed to have someone like me as your mate," I said out loud, slightly disappointed in myself for slightly melting at his words.

He stood up and helped me up off the floor and dragged me over to the full body mirror against his wall. I looked at our reflections as he wrapped his arms around my waist, making me feel complete.

'Why must you bring yourself down when you have no reason to?' I heard my wolf ask.

I looked at myself, long black hair with white streaks that reminded me of my wolf's fur all down my back, scars and scratches all along her body from fighting others, outside elements and climbing tree, freckles splattered all along my face, concentrated along my nose. Others may have saw a dangerous and intimidating rogue but all I saw was that 12 year old girl from long ago forced to run away from the only home she knew so she could survive. She was forced to become tough and strong but inside she was terrified of the world and confused why this all happened to her. All I wanted to do was run away from all my problems, that's all I was used to doing instead of facing them. Before I knew it I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"It's okay, it's healthy to cry," Damien said as he rested his chin on the top of my head. I immediately began wiping at my face, refusing to allow any tear to fall.

"I do not wish for you to see me cry, I don't want to be mistaken for weak," I muttered.

'So then why must you always act so weak and pathetic?' My wolf spat.

I whimpered at her words, not used to such a hostile attitude from her, then again I couldn't blame her, all she wanted was to stay with her mate and I was trying to take that away form her.

Damien noticed my whimpers and turned me around to pull me into an embrace, I let my struggles and conflicts melt into the embrace as I sighed with relief.