Rogue Luna Chapter 10.

"Are you planning on giving me a birthday present because I have something in mind." Damien wiggled his eyebrows as he looked at me

I laughed and pushed him away. "Eww no Damien I'm not ready for that yet."

He rested his head on my stomach as we laid down on the bed together.

I have to say that these past few days have been enjoyable. The bond between Damien and I has grown stronger and we've gotten closer throughout each day sealing our attraction for each other. Damien has agreed I don't have to be introduced to the pack until I am finally sure that I would like to join the pack and be marked by him. Since I don't know anyone else I've been spending a lot of time with Danielle and Blake since they are the only people I have to consider friends when Damien isn't around and Blake and I have actually gotten closer.

Of course due to Damien's jealousy I can only be around him when I am with Danielle or Damien himself.

"You remind me of someone," Damien said as he traced circles into my thigh.

"And who may that be?" I questioned.

"There once was a Luna named Lucie that I vaguely remember meeting when I was younger,"

My breath got caught in the back of my throat, of course he would be talking about my mother but he didn't know that she was my mother.

"Unfortunately her and her mate died in a terrible accident, I forget what Luna they were from but you resemble her," He sighed.

"Do you wanna go for a run?" I quickly asked, trying to change the subject. 

"Sure," He shrugged his shoulders and sat up. We both walked out of the room together hand in hand and we walked into a certain area of the woods were most wolves went running for training in their wolf forms to stay away from the children but also stay near the pack. We both walked behind separate trees to disrobe so that our clothes wouldn't get torn in the process. I shifted into my giant pure white wolf and walked around to see Damien's midnight black wolf staring at me with lust in it's eyes. He walked up to me and licked my face before running around me in a circle. Unfortunately we couldn't communicate with each other through the mind link because neither of us marked each other and I was not a part of the pack yet but I assumed he wanted to play tag or something so I licked his face and ran away from him. We ran along side each other, looking like complete polar opposites, peace and harmony running through the woods. 

Even though Damien and I were pretty much the same size, he obviously had more training than me because he was much faster, Slowly but sure I was catching up behind him but that's when I felt myself being knocked off the trail and sent tumbling down a small hill. I shook my head and huffed in pain as I looked up to see a dark brown rogue wolf charging at me. I raised my head to snap at its jaw but it quickly halted to claw at my face, causing me to whimper. It pinned me to the ground, staring at me with black eyes and clamped down on my neck, I tried to wiggle out of it's grasp but it only clamped down harder, causing me to lose more blood and I went still, it began dragging me to whatever destination it had in mind.

My eyelids began to droop and I felt a tired sensation wash over me as I began to lose more and more blood. Maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt.

'Stay with me Iris' I heard my wolf say.

'I'm trying but I'm so tired, just a quick nap,'

'Don't give in, we are stronger than this'

'Just a quick nap'

I was suddenly pulled into darkness, it was consuming me so that it was all I was surrounded by. I heard snapping, growling and howling around me but I couldn't open my eyes. There was nothing but emptiness all around me.

Iris.......

I didn't know where I was or what I was doing, I was in a dark room all alone, all by myself.

Iris.......

Was someone calling me? It felt as though someone was calling out for me, like they needed me.

"Oh my gosh Damien she's losing so much blood!"

"No shit Sherlock that's why she's in the hospital!"

"What did you do with the rogue that did this to her?"

"I killed him, my wolf immediately reacted, there was no other option for him or I in our mind,"

Who was talking right now? Where were they? How could I reach them? 

"Iris..."

Someone was calling out for me but I couldn't even open my eyes even if I tried.

"Iris my flower please wake up, I need you,"

I felt a single tear roll down my face, only mother called me her flower. Her and Damien.

I struggled to open my eyes but as I finally did I was faced with a relieved Damien hovering over me.

"Thank Goddess you're okay," He said as he pulled me into a crushing hug. 

"What happened?" I asked as I tried to sit up but something tugged at my arm. I looked down to see a red tube sticking into my arm.

"You were attacked by a rogue so I had to rush you to the pack hospital and they gave you a blood transfusion because you lost so much," He explained. 

I looked around the all white room and noticed machines and medical equipment all around it. So I was attacked by a rogue, was it a random attack? It couldn't have been random because it seemed like they targeted me and they were dragging me away somewhere, not wanting to kill me.

Was I attacked because I was me or because I was Damien's mate? 

Suddenly something popped into my head.

'I don't know what hole you crawled out of but you aren't Damien's mate, I am' Such an odd thing to remember at a time like this but it bothered me.

"Damien have you been in a serious relationship with anyone before me?" I questioned.

"Why do you ask? You should be more concerned with your health right now," He asked shocked.

"Just answer the question or I'll think you're hiding something," I said irritated.

"Well no not really, I mean there have been. a few she wolves willing to please me but nothing more than that," He said nervously. 

Of course there were, he was the Alpha of the pack, he was young attractive and single, why would he even think about saving himself for his mate? I tried to repeat that in my mind but I couldn't get over my sadness from hearing that. 

___________________________
This chapter has been edited.