Rogue Luna chapter 28.

I backed away and growled at her. I felt my wolf trying to resurface in anger. I was trying to suppress her but it was becoming hard.

"What do you mean you're in love with Damien?" I shouted.

She covered my mouth with her hand apologetically.

"Please don't shout, I know it angers you but I don't know why I feel this way. Whenever I'm near him I feel a little pull and emotions begin to come rise out of me," She explained.

I roughly pulled her hand away from my mouth and slightly backed away so I wouldn't hurt her.

"When did you realize this? Is that why you've been flirting with him?" I asked irritated

She looked down at the floor.

"A few days ago, don't get me wrong I do still love Blake but I feel like Damien needs my love too. That was actually the reason why I stopped flirting with him," She said uncomfortably.

I walked up to her until our faces were inches away.

"If you ever come near Damien or try to make a move, I will not hesitate to throw you in a cell and let you rot there forever." I said, only this was not me saying this.

I would never hurt my twin sister, she was a part of me and I was a part of her.
The darkness inside was talking for me and I didn't know how to control it.

I saw my sister's black eyes slowly begin to change into emerald green.

"Iris you don't mean that," She whispered. I saw fear and betrayal in her eyes as she talked to me.

"Don't try me Lillian," I snarled darkly.

I saw tears begin to form in her eyes. She quickly ran out of the forest and back to the pack clearing.

I began shaking with anger. How could she be in love with my mate? He is MINE! It was like a stab in the heart to know that my own sister had feelings for my mate but how could she if Blake was her mate?

I felt possession over Damien now. I didn't even want anyone looking at him or breathing the same air as him.

'Iris what's wrong, I sense your anger,'

'It's nothing Damien I'm coming back,'

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself before walking back to Damien's parents house.

I noticed Damien and Danielle outside so I smiled.

"So Danielle how was your first shift?" I asked as I approached them.

She flinched in pain just remembering it.

"It was painful but I finally met my wolf! She is so smart and funny. I get to talk to her whenever I want to and she will never leave me. She reminds me of you Iris," Danielle smiled.

Damien wrapped his arms around my waist and stuck his nose into my neck.

"She also told me that won't find my mate until I'm 18." Danielle pouted.

I giggled. "That's cause you are of Alpha blood,"

She just pouted and walked back into the house.

"Iris do you know who Cole is?" Damien asked.

"I don't know him necessarily, I only know that he was the one that killed my parents," I said emotionless

"What were your parents like?"

"My dad was a strong and confident man, he was a good Alpha leader but he also loved his family with all his heart. My mother used to be a rogue and never believed in finding a mate until she found dad. She was caring but also a pain in the ass. She was always causing trouble," I said sadly.