Rogue Luna chapter 20.

(This is Iris's wolf, I think it's a beautiful wolf what do you guys think?)

I woke up to the sound of a ringing in my ear and I groaned.

"Damien turn off the alarm," I complained.

Wait...since when did Damien ever set an alarm?

My eyes flew open and I immediately shot up. I looked around and all I saw around me was the foggy eerie forest around me as I felt the damn soil from under me? What happened after I blacked out? Did I run away?

All of a sudden I felt an ache in my heart as if someone was trying to tug it out of my chest, I grabbed ahold of my chest and sank into the Earth as tears began to blur my vision . It was the worse kind of pain, something unimaginable.

'Damien....help...' I tried to send through the mind link but there was no answer back, not even a sound.

Have I gone rogue??!!

What would the pack think of their soon to be Luna gone rogue? Would they think I willingly ran away? I slowly stood up from the ground and flinched from the pain in my heart to try and analyze where I was but I couldn't recognize anything. Damien's words continuously played in my head as I looked around for something familiar or a tree I could climb up to.

He said at the stage we are at it's impossible for a wolf to block off their thoughts and emotions from their mate. Did I unintentionally block my mind from Damien? That was why he was freaking out?

'We did it for you'

'He must not be let in, he isn't part of the plan'

'Where do you think your wolf is?'

I had a sudden realization, the voices in my head have been so overpowering that I wasn't even able to hear my own thoughts or my wolf's voice. I missed the gentleness of her voice, the way she guided me or the way she got excitement when anything involved our mate.But more importantly what were these voices talking about? And what where they?

'Your savior'

'Your power'

'Your darkness'

'WE ARE YOU!'

I clutched my ears in pain as I tried to silence the voices as their words rattled around in my brain painfully loud. What did it mean it was me? I'm not a dark person.....am I?

"Are you lost beautiful?" I looked up to see a rogue man approaching me with a creepy smile plastered on his face. I caught a whiff of the smell around me and knew he wasn't alone, it was unusual because rogues didn't like to travel in packs or groups.

"Stay away from me please," I pleaded.

Pleading, I hated the fact that of all things I resorted to this, on my knees pleading with some dirty rogue. The pack life was making me weak and sheltered.

"Ah come on Doll face I'm just trying to have some fun, I haven't seen a she wolf in a while. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a rogue she wolf that's been marked, this will be fun," The rogue smirked at me as he approached me.

As he walked towards me I held my hands up to shield myself....or so I thought because he immediately stopped as if a force in front of him was pushing him back. I lifted my hands up into the air and I watched in surprise as the rogue rose into the air, only this wasn't my movements, it was like something else was controlling my body and I was merely watching.

I clapped my hands together and held them together tightly and watched in horror as the rogue thrashed in the air and began clawing at his neck as if he were choking. A tingling sensation began to spread throughout my back as I looked around at my arms and noticed blackish veins began spreading throughout under my skin creeping down to my hands.