Epilogue

*5 years later*

"Matthew, Lucie, Adam, Emma and Damien come sit down for dinner!" I yelled.

Damien came down with Adam and Lucie clinging onto both of his legs and I raised an eyebrow.

"They've been begging me all day to go out in the forest." Damien sighed.

Matthew came down with Emma on his back.

Matthew was now 11 and Emma was now 8 years old. I have grown to love them so much that sometimes I have to remind myself they are not my biological children but I still love them.

"Mom! Emma is giving me the silent treatment!"
Matty pouted.

'He splattered mud in my hair'. Emma told me through mind link.

Emma was still a mute but was very talkative through the mind link. Sometimes she would wake me up in the middle of the night to talk about random things.

"Adam and Lucie go sit down at the table and leave me alone," Damien growled playfully.

They both pouted and raced to the table. He walked over to me and embraced me.

He buried his nose in the crook of my neck and inhaled. I giggled and blushed.

"Damien where is Olivia?" I asked.

About a year later I ended up pregnant again with a girl thanks to Damien.

Olivia was the most special out of all of my children, she was born with white hair and black eyes like Lillian's were. I secretly cherished her the most.

"She is the entertainment room for watching a show," He mumbled into my neck.

Our family had to move out the pack house because we were such a large group so Damien had a house built for us.

"I love you so much," Damien said as he crashed his lips onto mine.

"Ewww mommy and daddy are kissing!" Adam and Lucie said at the same time.

Damien pulled away and chuckled.

I turned around and noticed Matty tickling Emma on the ground as she silently laughed.

"Matty get off your sister and go sit at the table," I scolded.

He pouted and huffed to the table.

"You situate this mess while I go get Olivia," I pecked Damien's cheek.

I walked up to the second floor and into the entertainment room. There sat Olivia on the couch clapping whatever current kid show was on at the moment.

"Oli come on it's dinner time." I said as I sat next to her.

She looked up at me and smiled. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

We walked downstairs and I noticed Damien did nothing about the situation. Adam and Lucie reattached themselves to his legs and Matthew and Emma were rolling around on the ground.

I raised my hand and sent all the children flying into their seats. They looked at me with fear and shock in their faces.

I walked over to Damien and handed him Olivia.

"You're too soft on these children," I laughed.

He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Olivia clapped and kicked in Damien's arms.

"Mommy do it awain!" She squealed.

Some letters she had trouble pronouncing.

I shook my head and laughed. We sat down at the table with Olivia in Damien's lap.

I looked around and smiled at my happy eating family.

'What are you smiling about?' Damien mind linked me.

'Us'

'What about us?'

'We are just one big happy family. I wish my parents and Lillian were here to see this.' I said sadly.

'Baby they are here in spirit,'

There was a knock on the door and Emma went to go get the door.

"Little Emmy!" I heard Danielle squeal.

"I smell pasta!" Blake said as he walked in hand in hand with Danielle.

Turns out that 3 years ago Danielle found her mate. Blake found his second chance mate. It was each other and Damien was not happy about that.

*Flash back*

"Damien, Iris, we have something to tell you." Danielle said as she sat next to Blake on the couch.

"What is it?" Damien asked as I sat on his lap.

"Blake is my mate."

Somehow I ended up on the couch and Damien grabbed Blake and pushed him into the wall.

"He can be your mate when I'm dead," He growled.

*Flashback over*

"Where are my little munchkins?" Violet said as she entered the dining area.

"Grandma!" All the kids shouted as they were about to get out of their seats.

"Stay in your seats," I growled and they stayed still.

Damien chuckled and shook his head.

Danielle, Blake and Vi took a seat at the dining room table and began chatting.

"I'm pregnant," Danielle blurted out and we all looked at her.

There was silence for a moment until Violet broke it.

"Well it's about time! You're lucky werewolves don't age as fast as humans or you would be old having children," She said.

We all laughed and congratulated them.

I was so happy to finally have a family.

Cole's POV

I watched as they all laughed and the children bounced in their seats. I wanted to throw up in disgust. She was supposed to be my mate, ruling the world with me.

I will not stop until I have her by my side just like Lucie was supposed to.

I have to kill her mate and I won't stop till I have his blood on my hands. I will kill every single person until she is mine.

I won't stop.

_____________________________
This chapter has been edited