Rogue Luna chapter 4.

I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck spreading down to my back as I realized I fell asleep on the floor with my head up against the war. I was so used to sleeping up in a tree this was almost foreign to me.

I remembered the events of last night, I finally found my mate but he was an Alpha......and he was an asshole. This man just screamed bad news to me.

There was a knock at the door before I heard it slowly opening so I stood up, preparing myself to attack the intruder. I wrapped the blanket around me tighter after realizing I was still naked and soon enough a young girl walked into the room, she had dark brown hair that stopped a little past her shoulders and wide deep blue eyes, similar to Damien's. Her face seemed young and fresh as she approached me with cautiousness, unsure of who I was.

"Um hi, my name is Danielle and I was told to bring these to you," She outstretched her arms, offering me the clean folded clothes in her hand.

I politely accepted them and quickly changed into them as she turned around to give me privacy.

"You're covered in dirt and mud but you're very pretty for a rogue," She said as she smiled.

"Thank you," I nodded to her.

"Did you dye your hair to make it look like that or something? My parents and my brother won't let me do anything to my hair," She said as she admired the white streaks in my hair.

"Does your brother happen to be Damien?" I frowned.

"Yes, he's the Alpha of the pack, by the way I don't want to sound rude but is there a reason Damien is keeping you in the pack house? Normally he doesn't let them set foot near the territory he just kills them on sight, you must be important," She examined me carefully. 

I shifted my feet uncomfortably, I didn't want to admit to her that Damien was my mate, I wasn't ready to admit that to anyone but I was like she could read me like a book because she immediately began squealing and jumping up and down on the spot.

"Oh my gosh you must be his mate! Damien has finally found his mate!" She continued to squeal.

I merely nodded my head, not wanting to comment on such a thing. 

"What's your name?"

"Iris,"

She looked at me with her blue eyes and smiled.

"Awe, Damien and Iris I can see it now," She giggled.

"I see you've become acquainted with her and began harassing her," Damien walked in and began to chuckle. His muscular shoulders moving slightly up and down from his chuckling. I watched as she stopped right in front of me with a look of regret and worry in his eyes. Danielle looked between both of us with slight uneasiness and proceeds towards the door. He stepped forward and I stepped back, my back pressing up against the wall, trying to get as far away from him as possible. 

"Seems like you two need a little alone time together, bye Iris!" Danielle said before hastily closing the door behind her.

I didn't want her to leave me alone with him, her presence was warm and inviting, unlike his I felt like I always had to keep my guard up, possibly because I learned a long time ago to not trust men. 

"I'm sorry," He finally said, breaking the silence between us. 

"Save your sorry's and let me leave this damn pack," I snapped at him.

He simply stared at me and said nothing more which seemed to annoy me even further.

"Are you deaf?! I said let me leave!"

There was a knock on the door and a voice behind it shouting for the Alpha.

"Alpha we have found the rogue's backpack in the woods and you won't believe what's in it!" The person behind the door stated with excitement.

I was beyond annoyed, they had no right to go through my person belongings, they brought me onto their territory without my permission and now they dared to go through my things?

I launched myself at my mate, banging my fist against his chest, screaming up at his face. 

"Give me my fucking bag and let me leave! I didn't ask to be here!" I screamed at him.

He pushed me hard enough so that I stumbled back so he could make a quick getaway to the door, quickly slamming it shut as I heard the click of the lock.

I banged and screamed at the door for what seemed like hours, not being able to escape this fear of being trapped I had in my mind when suddenly Damien finally came back with my back pack. He handed it to me as I quickly snatched it out of his hands to examine all of my belongings in it.

Clothes, my personal journal, survival equipment but there was something missing.

" Where is my mother's necklace?" I glared up at him. 

"You mean the one with the hidden wolf's bane pill inside of the locket, strong enough to kill you? I'm not giving that back to you just so you can commit suicide," He said firmly.

"You're a piece of shit," I spat at him.

"What have I done to you? Why don't you like me?" He whispered to me.

I could hear the hurt and loneliness in his voice as his eyes read desperation, like he wanted to reach out to me and touch me, connect with me but I wasn't allowing that to happen. A part of me did want that to happen, especially my wolf, she disagreed with this constant bickering and fighting and she just wanted to mate already but I wasn't listening to that part of her or myself. I didn't know this man, I didn't want to know this man, he was an Alpha and I did not want to become his Luna, it was his pack and I did not want to become a part of his pack. 

"I don't want my freedom taken from me, it has been a hard life for me but it's what I'm used to, it's all I've ever had, you being an Alpha I don't want you thinking you can just control me and I don't know you," I explained to him.

"So we can get to know each other," He suggested.

"What if I just don't want to know you?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm just asking you to please give me a chance, that's all I'm asking of you. Maybe I'm different from the ideas that you have of Alphas," He begged. 

"So far no you're not," I huffed.

"Damn you're stubborn," He chuckled to himself, moving closer to me.

"Fine, if you aren't willing then I'll just force you to stay here until you realize how much I can truly adore you and how much you'll never want to leave my side," He towered over me, making me feel slightly inferior to him even though I was pretty much equal to him.

"Don't go crying when you've realized I ran away while you were sleep," I looked up at him, holding my head high as I smirked. 

___________________

This chapter has been edited