Rogue Luna chapter 8.

"She's your mate! She's so gorgeous!" His mother squealed as she pulled me into a tight hug. I was surprised and caught off guard when she hugged me, it reminded me that I haven't been hugged like this since the last time I saw my mother.

*Flashback*

"Iris my love we have to go, it's not safe for you here anymore," My mother Lucie said as she pulled me along, away from the large commotion happening within the pack.

"But mommy where are we going? Is daddy coming with us?" Asked my 12 year old self confused. 

Lucie stopped walking and turned as she bent down to face me.

"Iris Love you are a very smart girl for your age so I'm going to be honest with you as to what's happening, I'm not sure if daddy is going to make this one out alive because there are very bad men here for you that will do anything for power-" She was cut off by a group of men surrounding us, I felt a large warm hand grab the back of my neck roughly, pulling me back towards him.

"You're mine now little one," 

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF MY FLOWER!!!" I looked up to see my mother screaming while being dragged away, trying to fight off her attacker. 

I couldn't move, it was like I was glued to the ground and every single muscle in my body refused to cooperate.

*End of flashback*

I shuddered in disgust at the memory.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner that you found your mate?!" His mother's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Well things got a little complicated in the beginning and she isn't really used to the whole mate thing and being around other people," Damien rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness.

"I'm sure being a rogue she wolf was terrifying, I'll be sure to make sure she feels right at home in the pack and hopefully you are too Damien," She nudged Damien hard in his side.

She was a pretty tall woman, not as tall as Damien or his father but she was still pretty tall, She had silver hair all throughout her brown hair but yet her age didn't seem to show in her face. She had a very youthful glow to her skin and what seemed like a kind soul. Both Damien and Danielle got their looks from their mother as I noticed her kind blue eyes peering down at me and her strong features.

His father on the other hand didn't have much of a kind spirit to him, I would occasionally look over at him as he stood against the wall in the living room as he glared at me with intimidating eyes.

"Iris is such a beautiful name! It definitely suits you!" I heard his mother squeal.

As Damien's mother pulled him to the side I noticed his father walk up towards me and leaned in close so that only I could hear.

"I'll be watching you close rogue," He emphasized the word rogue.

I rolled my eyes.

Damien noticed our uncomfortable confrontation and said "I think we should be getting back to the pack house now," 

He came over to grab my hand and pulled closer to him.

"Oh do be sure to come by a visit Iris! I would love to spend time with you!" His mother waved my way before we headed out of the door. 

"Well that went well I guess." He said as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm not really good with first impressions," I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.