Rogue Luna chapter 3.

Damien's POV

The moment I stepped out of the room I instantly regretted my words. She didn't seem dangerous at all in my eyes, she was powerful indeed but she was also just scared, who knows how long she's been alone as a rogue and I was trying to force the pack life onto her.

The moment I laid eyes on her I knew she was the one for me. She had beautiful long jet black hair with a unique white streak that seemed slightly unkempt and unbrushed from her days of being in the forest alone. Despite her dirty face you could see the slightly faded freckles along her nose and cheeks, some plastered up her nose bridge and onto her forehead. Thought she seemed a little malnourished and wore loose fitted clothes you could still make out the accentuated curves of her body. Her eyes were what stood out to me were her big and round bright green eyes. Despite her cold attitude her eyes told a different story, they said that she was actually a sweet person who was just scared and used to living on their own out in the cold world.

Her wolf was just as beautiful as her. It was a rare pure white wolf that towered over the others as mine does, her strength and speed seemed unmatched as those bright green eyes loomed over her enemy and I could sense from her that she was also an Alpha born.

I looked up to notice that my Beta Blake was still standing outside of the door in the hallway with a shocked expression plastered all over his face.

"Sorry Blake, it was uncalled for to snap on you like that, when I imagined finally meeting my mate I didn't think she would be the one rejecting me," I sighed in a defeated manner.

"That's why you're keeping her in the pack house?! That rogue is your mate?!" He asked surprised.

I merely nodded.

"Well based off of the shouting I just heard I imagine she isn't thrilled with the news right now," Blake said.

"Why wouldn't she want me? I haven't done anything to show her I'm not worth the energy, she's just sitting there rejecting me," I shook my head.

"If it helps Alpha I believe her backpack is still left in the forest from when she shifted to attempt to escape from us, maybe it could give you a clue as to who she is," Blake suggested.

"Fetch someone to go out and grab it for me, maybe there is something in there that will tell me about her besides her name," I ordered.

"Yes Alpha," Blake bowed before walking away.

This girl was peculiar, all my life this was all she wolves dreamt about, finally finding their mate, their one and only and a lot of them hoped it would be with an Alpha. There were women begging for me to pick them but this one was different, she didn't care and she didn't react the same as to how others react to finding their mate. She said she would never stop trying to escape so that just meant I had to watch her every move, making sure she wouldn't run away from me.

'Iris...' I smiled at the thought of her name, it was so beautiful, just as beautiful as her. I was determined to persuade this woman to be mine.

______________________

This chapter has been edited.