Rogue Luna chapter 5.

Damien decided to move me back into his room after quickly getting the door fixed where we both sat in silence, I sat on the floor and he sat on the bed where he continued to stare at me in our silence.

I had nothing to say to him, I didn't have anything to sat to anyone, after being alone for so long with no one but my wolf to talk to I forgotten what it's like to interact with others who weren't trying to kill me.

"Is there nothing you want to say to me?" I finally heard him ask.

"No, I want to leave now," I said harshly.

"There's something I would like to say to you," He responded back.

"I don't care for what comes out of your mouth honestly," I retorted.

I looked up at the bed and noticed he was intensely staring at me, a heat in his gaze as he never broke eye contact. I couldn't help myself for some reason, the intensity of his gaze, the fire in his eyes, I felt my face heating up under his stare as I quickly broke away from the eye contact.

"Your face says otherwise Iris," The way my name rolled off his tongue sent a slight chill down my spine.

"Spit out what you wanted to say already!" I snapped, embarrassed by my sudden moment of weakness. 

"I just wanted to say you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on," He chuckled, amused by my sudden flustered attitude.

He stood up from the bed and stretched, his shirt slightly rising up to flash a view of his toned stomach and low rise jeans loosely hanging off of his hips, showing off his defined v line. I quickly turned away not wanting him to notice me admiring his body and giving him the wrong idea.

"I have some things I need to attend to for the pack, I've asked Danielle to come by and watch over you since you seem a little more comfortable with my sister," He said just before there was a knock at the door. He walked over to open it and there stood his little sister Danielle there with an awkward stance.

"Dani, she is not to leave this room under any circumstances. I'll be back a little later today," Damien said before walking out of the room and closing the door leaving Danielle and I alone together.

"Please don't run away, I don't want to get in trouble," Danielle said as she looked at me with wide eyes, unsure if I was going to run at any moment.

I sighed and laid my head against the wall, closing my eyes.

"I won't for now," 

"How long have you been a rogue?" She asked me.

I didn't want to talk, I didn't like talking to people. Actually I didn't really know HOW to talk to people but it seemed like this girl had no interest in sitting in silence.

"For about 6 or almost 7 years years I guess," I answered.

She gasped.

"That's such a long time, especially for a she wolf. Were you ever scared or had to fight anyone?" She pushed on.

"I was scared at first for a long time but I got used to that fear after a while and I ended up just staying in the trees to avoid others as much as possible," I shrugged my shoulders and turned my head to look up out of the window. It was a beautiful day, the sky was clear and bright blue, the birds swooped around in the sky enjoying their care free life. It was days like this when I really enjoyed being a rogue. I would sit up in the highest tree I could find and watch from the skies. The passerby's hunting or scavenging below me, the animals and insects going about their days. I enjoyed watching the sky change color throughout the day.