Rogue Luna chapter 26.

"Get up maggot and bow to your Luna." Damien snarled.

I have never heard Damien get this nasty and aggressive before, not even to his pack members but then again I remembered that Damien never really liked rogues, my sister and I were the only exceptions to that.

"I'll bow to the girl when you bring her to me, I have a message for her," I heard a cold and empty voice in the shadows.

There was a man on the opposite side of the cell with his back facing us, he was sitting on the cold damp floor with his legs crossed in meditation position.

"And what's this message?" Damien spat.

"I said the message is for the fucking girl, now bring her here!" The man shouted through the bars of the cell, catching me and Damien off guard. I looked over and noticed the shocked expression plastered across his face. No one has ever been this rude to an Alpha unless you were an Alpha yourself or you just had a death wish.

Oddly enough this man's voice seemed strangely familiar but I couldn't place where I heard it before. Damien stepped forward towards the cell but made sure not to touch the bars as they were made of pure silver and coated with wolfsbane, deadly to werewolves.

I didn't like the aura of this man one bit, he wasn't what I was expecting him to be and I was getting a bad vibe from him. 

"Damien can we please just go?" I pleaded.

I regretted saying anything after that.

The man turned his head and smiled as he realized I was there all along. He got up from the floor and approached the bars so that we were facing each other.

"So you're the Luna of this pack? I'm not so sure Cole will be pleased about that, running away and becoming someone else's just like your mother," The man said slyly. 

I looked at the man carefully and thoroughly and immediately recognized him. He was the same man on that very day when my parents were murdered, he was the one ordered to drag me down to the prisoner after I was captured.

He grinned as he saw my facial expressions change from recognizing him. 

"Aw you finally remember me kitten? You sure did put up a fight, such a feisty little one," He joked with me as if we were friends.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Damien snarled. 

"He does all of the dirty work for Cole like a minion. He was ordered to hunt me down and bring me back to my old pack after my parents were murdered, he dragged me down by my hair and locked me away," I whimpered at the memory. I never wanted to relive the moments ever again but it just seemed like I could never escape.

HIs grin widened.

"I guess you could call me Cole's Beta. Now here is the message for you...the blood moon is coming and time is almost up, I've let you roam free for long enough but now that comes to an end. I can take you forcefully or you can willingly come to me and rule as my mate, nothing will stop me. Your dead parents won't stop me and you damn sure won't stop me, I will be seeing you soon love,"

"And that was from Cole?" I asked horrified. 

"Yes and he always gets what he wants no matter what he has to do to get it," He grinned evilly.

"KILL HIM! I want his head snapped off and I want his body burned to ashes!" Damien roared as he stormed up the steps, rage pouring out of his veins.

I just stood there in shock unable to move, it was as if I weren't allowed to live the normal life I've always wanted, I've been running away from something I didn't understand and now that I understood it, it was even more terrifying. What was going to happen to me? I watched as the guards opened the cell door and advanced towards the man. He had light brown hair caked with dirt and debris, his clothes were ragged and his face was truly showing his age unlike most werewolves, he looked to be about in his late 40's. Behind those dark brown eyes were a person corrupted by a monster.