Rogue Luna chapter 2

My wolf was absolutely exhilarated to have finally met our soul mate, a part of me was relieved and equally excited but I also was not ready to give up my life of freedom and independency for my mate and even worse was that he was an Alpha. Alpha's were notorious for being extremely territorial and controlling of their mates, some people dreamt to have an Alpha mate, but I was not one of those people.

"NOOOO!!" I screamed and shifted. I wasn't concerned with the fact that I just shredded my clothes all I cared about was escaping from this nightmare. Before my mother died she always told me that ai was different and special from other wolves, one reason was because I had Alpha blood in me so my wolf was twice the size of the average wolf, the other reason she never really told me. I aggressively shoved a wolf that happened to be in front of me out of the way and darted away from the group.

As I made my escape all I could focus on was the whimpering and whining of my wolf spirit begging for me to go back to our mate, to not run away from him and just accept him but I couldn't do that, it was asking me of too much. Not only did it mean to give up my lone freedom and become the leader of a pack but it also meant putting my trust into someone that I didn't know, I couldn't trust anyone. I felt something slam hard into my side knocking me head first into a nearby tree where I soon noticed stampeding steps coming towards me before finally slipping into unconsciousness.

I woke up gasping for air as I immediately sat up and began surveying my surroundings. The sun was shining through the window and I noticed I was in someone's bedroom. It was such an enormous room and it had a lingering familiar sent that seemed to calm my senses and bring tranquility to my mind. I surveyed the room, it didn't seem very personalized, it was just a white room with dark oak furniture such as a wardrobe, end tables on either side of this Queen bed which also had a dark oak frame to it. I bunched up the blanket around me when I realized the entire time I was naked. I looked over and noticed clothes were folded neatly next to me, they looked slightly small for me but I soon began to realize that this smell that was calming me was the scent of my mate and this must have been his room I was in. I quickly scurried to put the clothes on and hurried to the door where I realized I was locked inside. I began panicking,  past traumas began to arise in my mind, images and memories of unpleasant moments began to fill me and before I knew it a gush of energy seemed to swell in my bones and I took this opportunity to use it and kick the door down. It flew off of the hinges and ran out of the room and down a very long hallway where I entered what appeared to be a living room with a group of people gathered inside, looking at me with confusion and amazement. 

So this must be the pack house of that Alpha which meant I was currently a rogue inside of an unknown Alpha's territory. 

I continued to ignore the stares as I ran out of the pack house and my vision darted towards the entrance of the forest, past the buildings and civilization. I immediately shifted and began running towards my freedom once more, plotting my escape when I felt myself being roughly pushed off course and sent flying into the opposite direction. Slightly dazed I picked myself up off of the ground and instantly got into attack stance. My attacker was tall with jet black hair, slightly long but not as long as mine, his skin was slightly darker than the Alpha's naturally tanned and I couldn't deny that he was gorgeous, just not as gorgeous as my mate.

I couldn't believe I just said that to myself. 

 'Do not deny destiny, you know in your heart you wish to give our mate a chance and see the type of man he is, do not deny your attraction to him' my wolf spirit said to me.

It was times like this where she felt useless to me, separate spirits so we had separate opinions on things even though we usually agreed on the same things except for this one thing. 

Mate.  

"Someone call for the Alpha and tell him the rogue is attempting to escape!" My attacker said.