Rogue Luna chapter 9.

I opened my eyes and realized I was still in wolf form. I looked around and suddenly noticed a midnight black wolf lying next to me just watching my every movement. It raised its head and whined as it noticed that I was awake and I immediately recognized it as Damien's wolf. He jerked his head into the direction of the pack as if saying that we should go back so I nodded and got up. I looked into his eyes and saw hurt and regret swarming through his eyes. They say the eyes were like windows to the soul, they showed you others true emotions.

We walked side by side back to the pack and as we walked along we saw pack members rushing to our side asking questions. Damien growled loudly and it immediately stopped all questions. We shifted the moment we reached the pack house and we were blankets to cover our naked bodies with. The moment we reached Damien's room he began frantically apologizing.

"Iris I am so sorry, the moment I said those words I wanted to take them all back. I was out all night searching for you and when I found you, you were crying and howling in your sleep so I stayed up all night and guarded you so you wouldn't be hurt anymore, I know these words probably mean nothing but Iris I am truly sorry." I studied his face and noticed dark circles formed under his eyes from lack of sleep.

I walked over to him and put my hand over his mouth so he would stop talking.

"All you did was speak the truth, I already know someone like me would never even be an option for you if you had the choice, hearing the words out loud just kind of hurt that's all. You had every right to be jealous because let's face it I am a little bit emotionally closed off for you," I looked away from him and took my hand off his mouth.

He gently grabbed my face and turned it so that I was looking back at him. Our bodies dangerously close to each other with nothing but blankets to prevent us from exposing ourselves to each other.

"I said those things in the heat of the moment but that doesn't mean they are true. I said what I thought would hurt you, don't ever think you aren't enough for me I am truly sorry for my words," He said, stepping closer as our bodies were now pressed up against each other.

I blushed at the thought of seeing Damien naked, the feeling of our bodies so close was driving me insane.

"Umm Damien I need clothes." I squeaked and forced my face out of his grip so that he couldn't see me blushing.

He let go of me and smiled. Even if I wanted to I just couldn't stay mad at him, he seemed so sincere and adorable and that was how the Moon Goddess worked, the mate pull just wouldn't allow it.

"Oh right umm I'll find you some temporary clothes but I guess you're gonna have to go into the city and get some clothes." I nodded.

"Also this might be a reach but maybe you would consider joining the pack so I can never lose you and protect you?" I pushed him away.

"No that's going a little too far I'm not ready for that." I said.

"Ok I'll call someone to get you clothes and take you out. Unfortunately I can't I have some business to attend to." He frowned.

He quickly got changed, kissed my forehead and left the room. I just sat on the bed with nothing but a blanket wrapped around me. After sitting there for a while Danielle stepped into the room with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Do you think you could wear these clothes without them getting ripped to shreds?" She asked.
I smiled and nodded. It was only sweatpants and a sweat shirt with some sneakers.

"Sorry Damien didn't want anyone staring at you the wrong way, he is in that phase where he will start becoming protective of you and jealous,"

I knew that would be happening sooner or later.