Rogue Luna chapter 33.

~"You all will bow down to me! I am your Luna and I control you all!" I laughed darkly. Everyone bowed at my feet and chanted Luna. I laughed as I forced silver chains on them and choked them.

I watched as Damien looked at me with hurt and fear in his eyes. There were a pile of dead bodies in the middle of the pack. Matthew and Emma were at the top of the pile.~

"I'M NOT EVIL!" I screamed.

"Iris my flower please wake up, you're not evil! You would never do such things to us,"

I opened my eyes and noticed Damien hovered over me with worry in his eyes.

"You saw my dream?" I whispered.

He nodded his head and I burst into tears.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked.

He pulled me up and engulfed me in a hug. Warmth spread throughout my body and I never wanted him to leave. This was the feeling I never had before.

"Nothing is wrong with you Iris, it's not you, you have to control that thing inside of you, don't let it take control," He said as he petted my head.

I flopped back onto the pillow as he let go of me.

"Please hold me again," I pleaded.

He chuckled and laid down next to me, placing his hand on my belly. It's been two months since I first found out I was pregnant and my belly has grown. Usually it takes a human about 9 months until they give birth. But for werewolves it's about 6 months since the pups grow fast.

The bump wasn't big but it was visible through clothes.

"Hi there pups. It's me your daddy," Damien began talking to my belly. He's been doing that for a while.

All of a sudden I felt a sudden craving for Oreos.

"Damien let's go get breakfast. I'll wake the kids up," I said. I had already started claiming the children as my own but I never let them forget about their actual mom and dad.

"Alright what do you want to eat?" He asked as he removed his face from my stomach. I felt cold when he stopped touching me but I ignored it.

"Oreos," I said excitedly.

Damien raised an eyebrow. "Iris it's 9:00 in the morning. You don't even like Oreos,"

I got up from the bed and crossed my arms.

"Look if I want Oreos then I want Oreos," I said angrily. Who was he to tell me when I could eat Oreos.

I went into the closet and got out a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie. I put them on but stayed barefoot. I walked out and went to the room next door ignoring Damien.

I opened the door and noticed Matthew sitting on Emma's bed reading to her.

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" Matthew said.

Emma pointed at something in the book.

"No he's not bad, wolves aren't bad he was just upset and piggies made him sad. People do crazy things when they're sad," Matthew said hugging his sister.

Man I really do love this kid, he better not change when he gets older.

Emma pointed to her mouth and rubbed her belly. He nodded and got up.

"Matty what did that mean?" I asked fully opening the door.

"She's hungry. I taught her how to talk with her hands," Matty said running up to me.