Rogue Luna chapter 11.

I was released from the hospital hours later with Damien tailing behind my every move, there wasn't much else for me to do besides rest at this current time so I ended up back in his room. I ended up ignoring Damien for most of the time and thinking about that rogue attack on me, was I specifically targeted or was it purely random? How did they even have the nerve to enter a pack territory on their own and think they would go unscathed? 

"Iris listen to me when I'm talking to you," Damien's Alpha tone boomed throughout the room throwing me off guard.

"What?!" I asked irritated. 

"You need to reconsider joining the pack for your own safety, this attack should be a wake up call for you," He said.

"I told you before and I will say it again, no I will not join your pack, I am not a pup anymore I can take care of myself," I argued.

He sighed and looked away from me.

I was expecting more of a fight honestly.

He walked over to the bed and sat next to me as I felt the bed dip under his weight. I looked up at him as he raised his hand to my cheek and leaned forward. I leaned into the warmth of his hands and slightly smiled, people always described having a mate as an electrical shock to their system that was exhilarating but I never really felt that Damien but I did always feel comfort in his touch and his presence, maybe our bond was different. He leaned closer, so close that I could feel his breath against my lips.

"Why are we so distant?" He asked.

Before I could even answer he pressed his lips into mine, kissing me.

I had never been kissed by anyone else before up until this moment and it was one of the best feelings I ever had and to share it with my mate was extraordinary. He slightly nibbled on my bottom lip to give his tongue access which I granted, he took control of our kiss which I didn't mind since I didn't really have much experience with kissing others. The passion and drive and sadness behind it was nearly overwhelming and I felt myself wrap my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair as I brought him closer to me, pressing our bodies closer together. Sloppy, wet and fiery could best describe it as he gently laid me back so that now he was on top of me, slightly grinding himself into me.

This had to stop before it went any further. 

"Get off of me," I broke away from our kiss and pushed him off of me.

His eyes widened as he removed himself from me and began profusely apologizing.

"I'm sorry I've been holding back for so long it was nearly unbearable, mates usually mark each other within the days that they have met each other and this has only been our first kiss with each other. I'll make sue that never happens again, I'll wait until you are ready no matter how long that takes, even if I have to lock myself away from you," He apologized.

"Shut up Damien I can feel the pull too, it's getting stronger and stronger unfortunately," I paused.

"I guess I'm just scared of this whole commitment thing, being committed to you, this pack because once I belong Luna everyone will depend on me and I've never had that before...I guess as a birthday present I can...allow myself to be brought into the pack," I struggled to get the words out.

I felt a sense of euphoria spread throughout my body and I knew my wolf was ecstatic.

Damien's eyes lit up with excitement as he finally processed the words.

"Are you sure about this Iris my flower?" He asked.

I knew he would be disappointed if I said no so I simply nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the bed as we raced out of the pack house and towards the recreational room where Vi and the other girls were practicing the traditional dance ceremony.