Rogue Luna chapter 22.

(The picture is the eye color of Lillian Iris Rose. (Iris sister.) instead of green like Iris they are black. I hope you guys weren't thinking of those demonic black eyes.)

Iris POV

I recognized that look that Blake gave Lillian. The same look that Damien have me in the forest that day.

Fear began to wash over Blake's face.

"How is this possible?! The Luna can't be my mate she already has a mate! Damien what's going on, what's happening?" Blake screeched as he began freaking out.

Danielle and I fell back on the couch laughing. Blake turned to scowl at us but surprise hit his face when his eyes landed on me.

"What am I looking at right now?" Blake asked.

"Well you're looking at a sexy gorgeous woman and then her boring looking sister." Lillian said.

I rolled my eyes. Honestly I would've expected someone to act like this after being trapped all her life. Then again she never actually had a real life, at least I got to enjoy some of it.

"You have a twin sister?" Blake turned to me and asked.

"No I'm the moon goddess, I just disguised myself as this weirdo." Lilly gestures to me.

Blake and I both scowl at her.

"Come on guys you can obviously tell them apart, Iris has green eyes and her sister has black eyes and she has a scar across her right cheek." Danielle clarified.

Lilly walked up to Blake and grabbed his hand. They both smiled at the touch.

"So this is what a mate feels like? It feels different but better than what I expected, I took a chance coming in contact with my sister. I thought when I brought her back to the pack that I would be locked up or something but instead I'm clothed, fed, got to meet a handsome man and my mate," Lily sighed contently.

Damien frowned. "Why would we lock you up?"

She turned to Damien. "All my life I was told I had this darkness swirling inside me and that wherever I went I would always be locked away like some animal, then I found out they took the wrong twin and I wasn't even the one they wanted, people have always just assumed I was dark. But I'm glad they took me instead of Iris," She explained.

"What the fuck is wrong with people?" Blake muttered.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing you can really do, all I care about now is being free and being with the only family I have left,"

"I would always catch mom crying to herself quietly and I never understood why, sometimes she would call me Lillian and I would just assume she liked to call me by my middle name," I said quietly.

*Flashback*
I looked behind the curtains but I still couldn't find mommy. I looked around the whole house, finally I came to my room and heard quiet sobs. I opened the door and peered into the darkness.

"Mommy is that you? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Oh Lillian my love, please come here," I walked into the dark room and felt around for my mommy. I tripped over something and fell down but was quickly scooped up into my mother's arms.

"I will never let you go my love, I can't lose you too, you're all that I have left," She quietly said. I paid no attention to her actual words, I paid attention to the warmth of her arms and how they made me feel so comfortable. I paid attention to the warmth and beauty of her voice, it was a voice that could cause you to melt at the hint of it.

"Lillian I miss you," She sobbed. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Mommy I'm right here, I won't ever leave you, I love you," I said.

She sniffled and then placed her chin gently on the top of my head.

"I know Iris, I love you too and I will always be there for you no matter what,"

*Flashback over*

Tears began to stream down my face as I thought of my mother. She wasn't here to fan girl over me finally finding my mate. She wasn't here to comfort me when I was upset. She wasn't here to give me guidance on how to be a suitable Luna. She wasn't here and she never will be.

I cried for Lillian. She was raised with no mother or father protecting her, she was never able to feel the warmth of our mother or even hear her angelic laughter. I felt like I didn't deserve the life I was given.

I was the dangerous one with the darkness inside of her. I was the one who belonged in the neutral zone, instead they took Lillian from her family and it wasn't fair.

I watched as Damien attempted to come and comfort me but Lillian beat him to it.

"Why are you crying Iry?" She asked.

"It's not fair that I stole the life you deserve. I was the one they were supposed to take and I could tell mom knew that, I just wasn't enough for her. I stole what was rightfully yours and now you will never get that because they are both dead," I sobbed.

Lillian grabbed me and hugged me as I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Iry listen to me, don't ever say those words out of your mouth ever again. I'm glad that you got the life you had. Yes I wish I was there to have an actual family and a normal life but right now we can still have that. We have each other and right now that's all we need," She said as she comforted me.

"You have me too," I heard Danielle say as she came in for a hug.

"You also have that gorgeous mate of yours that I will never stop hitting on," Lillian said.

I laughed at her. Even though my wolf hated the idea of Lily continuously flirting with Damien even though she already had her own mate I was fine with it because I knew it was in all good fun. Lillian could have anything she wants because she deserved it, she's been through so much and deserved the life she want unless that life was with Damien...then I would have to murder someone.

"Well are you going to just stand there and think about kissing me or are you going to come over here and comfort your mate?" I heard Lillian say.

I heard a loud growl erupt from Blake as we all looked up at him in shock. He looked surprised as though he didn't do anything wrong.

"Damien rolled his eyes. "I'm not thinking about kissing your mate Blake, I have my own Rose twin to do that with, yours is just a flirt," 

"Sorry Alpha,"

Lillian shot up in surprise. "Your mate is the Alpha?"

I nodded against her shoulder and looked up at her.

"Your mate is the Beta," I told.

"Things just got interesting," I heard her mutter to herself.

I got up from the current hug session and walked over to Damien as he pulled me into an embrace. I felt him inhale my scent as I relaxed under his touch, my heart mending itself as I was finally close to my mate again.

I don't ever want to run away again, it hurts too much.

_____________________

This chapter has been edited.