Rogue Luna Chapter 13.

What pack did you belong to rogue?" Damien's father asked rudely without introduction.

"Why does that need to be known?" I snapped as I rolled my eyes. Talking about my pack and my parents was always a touchy subject that I never wanted to talk about, I didn't know this man so what gave him the right to question me?

"A filthy rogue just so happens to be a little too close to our borders and is announced to be Damien's mate, I don't trust you. I don't know what you're planning but if I find out you're doing this to expand your power and pack I will-"

"My pack was destroyed and my Luna and Alpha were murdered, there is no pack to expand because it's gone," I growled, on the verge of shifting. 

He looked at me with a shocked expression, obviously he wasn't expecting that answer from me, honestly I wasn't expecting that from me but he was pushing too far. I stormed away in search of Vi and Danielle. 

"I'm ready to go," I announced as I found Vi and Danielle talking in the other room. 

"Yes dear of course, I just wanted to make sure everything was ready and before we go I just wanted to let you know that I am excited and proud to call you my daughter in law," She smiled.

Her smile was contagious and I couldn't help but smile back. 

"Come on Iris we have to go and get ready," Danielle said, pulling me. I started questioning why I was even summoned here. By the time we arrived back at the pack house the sun was already low and setting meaning it was almost time for the ceremony, we got back to the room and Danielle dangled the outfit in front of my face.

"Come on you gotta put it on," She said.

I groaned because I really didn't want to put it on. I grabbed it out of her hands anyway and walked into the bathroom to change in peace. It was a white tube top with gems attached to it, leaving the stomach in clear view, the skirt was short and flowy enough for it to flow with the dance moves and I was left barefoot. Of course I didn't mind since I was so used to walking around barefoot. I stepped out of the bathroom and heard Danielle gasp.

"You look so beautiful! Let me do your hair!" She said as I tried to cover up the scars and marks on my arm from being a rogue for so long.

"Fine, only because I don't know how to do my own hair," I said.

"Have these white streaks always been in your hair?" She asked as she sat me down and began messing with my hair.

"Yeah I was born with them, even if I cut my hair they always grow back," I shrugged my shoulders. She tugged and pulled at the knots in my hair for what seemed like hours and then she began applying heat to it which seemed to flatten my hair out and before we knew it, Vi came bursting through the room.

"Come on girl we are about to start! Oh my Goddess Iris you look absolutely beautiful! There will be no need to apply makeup since you'll be doing the pack entrance ceremony," She quickly pulled me up and began pulling me out of the room with Dani trying to catch up behind. We stopped at the front entrance and Violet turned to me.

"Are you ready to do this?" Vi asked me.

I nodded.

She pulled me outside into the dark, there were torches lit and a giant circle of pack members formed in the middle of the territory. Violet led me to the rest of the girls in formation in the middle of the crowd. I noticed Damien sitting on a miniature throne in front of us with a bored expression on his face until he saw me. I noticed the circle widened and the light focused more on us. I looked up and Damien and I's eyes connected, he gripped the edges of the chair as he looked me up and down hungrily. A low music began to play signaling for us to begin, the girls broke into formation with me being in the middle since I was his actual mate and I never took my eyes off of him. I moved my hips to the beat slowly, gradually speeding up with the music, never breaking eye contact. Everything was perfect just like rehearsal but this time the girls didn't dare to drop me in front of their Alpha. As we came to the end of the routine, the girls dropped to their feet and bowed as I stood there staring up at him. I was supposed to bow as well but I wouldn't dare dropped down to my knees.