Rogue Luna chapter 24.

'The one with the power controls the wolf community. She bows to no one, she controls all. There is only one who can control her power, kill the controller and there will be one no left to stand in her way.'

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. There was a sensation as if someone was repeatedly stabbing me with a million knives followed by an intense heat. .

Damien woke up beside me alert and looked around.

"Flower what's wrong?" He asked.

Just then I heard a scream that echoed throughout the entire pack house.
I knew it was Lillian I could feel her pain.

'Lillian!' I screamed through our personal mind link.

She didn't answer she just screamed again. I also let out a scream. My temperature was sky rocketing. I ripped my clothes off of my body until I was left with nothing but my underwear still attached to me. 

I looked over at Damien and I saw his eyes darkening as he sniffed the air. He shook his head and looked at me with a lustful gaze.

"Iris it's going to be okay you're just going through heat because we haven't mated yet," He said, his voice sounded thick and husky.

I closed my eyes tightly and groaned. "It's not okay it hurts!"

There was a pounding on the door. Damien ran to open the door and opened it to reveal Blake on the other side. Damien growled at him, warning him to not step foot in the room due to my nakedness.

"Alpha, it's Lillian she's going through Heat but she says this pain is unbearable. I've never heard a she wolf scream like this before." Blake said worriedly.

'It's the twin bond, we both are going through heat AND we feel each other's pain. That makes it so much more worse.'

Lillian said to me through mind link. I whimpered at my pain. This pain was unbelievable. I heard the door close and Damien rushed to my side.

"Baby what do you want me to do?" He asked.

I grabbed his face and kissed him as hard as I could. Some of the pain subsided but not all of it. Damien immediately responded, I pulled him down so he was now on top of me. His kisses and his touch were subsiding the pain but not enough.

He pulled away and got off the bed. I whimpered in pain when the sensations began to come back.

"Damien please come back, it hurts so badly." I pleaded.

"Baby no I can't do this, I know you don't want this it's just the heat talking but I'm having a hard time controlling my wolf, he smells your heat and he wants to mate with you this instant," He said as he turned around with his eyes dark, thick with lust.

I felt a surge of heat explode in my body.

"DAMIEN!!!" I screamed in pain.

He looked at me with guilt and pain in his eyes as he quickly got dressed and left. As he closed the door I heard a loud growl from the opposite side of the door.

When a she wolf goes into Heat, she gives off a scent, letting unmated wolves know that they are ready to be mated with, that sends other unmated wolves into a frenzy. It's a monthly thing that she wolves go through once they have found their mates but haven't mated yet to speed up the mating process. Having two she wolves in Heat must be giving off a lot and is sending the male wolves crazy.

I cried in bed from the pain, after a few agonizing minutes I heard the door open and saw Vi and Damien walk in.

"Child what's wrong?" Vi ask worriedly.