Rogue Luna chapter 25.

Born of a thorn on a rose, soul split equally amongst the other. Darkness fills her eyes, cold blood murder. Revenge...revenge. She will stop at nothing, hair as black as the night sky. Darkness swarms and persuades in her internally. The light of her life shall fade soon enough.

Rage swarmed around inside of me. I vowed to get revenge on the man who killed my parents on that very day I was forced to run away, I'll never forget his eyes and that same scar my mother permanently placed upon his face. Cold blood murder.

'Let the rage fill you up, let us be free.'

I heard deep dark voice inside of me. My wolf whimpered as I felt the light from her soul slowly dim inside of me as the darkness grew stronger.

I felt a hand rubbing circles into my arm and I immediately calmed down at her touch.

"Before mom found her mate, she met Cole, they both didn't believe in mates, they thought it was unfair to be paired with someone unwillingly. They soon fell in love and wanted to run off with each other." She explained.

"What does this have to do with anything? The sick bitch killed her, he was never in love with her." I snarled.

"Just listen and be patient. They ran off and became rogues and they did everything together. One day mom crossed into another territory by accident and that's where she met dad.Drawn in by how powerful the mate pull was she immediately abandoned Cole and went with dad instead." She paused to look up at me.

I nodded to show that I was still listening.

"Well this made Cole furious, our dad was stealing the love of his life. Somehow Cole stumbled upon the prophecy, I honestly forget those details but I know some of the prophecy says

Born of a thorn on a Rose. Hair as black as the night sky, darkness talks to her inside, um the most powerful wolf in history, she controls the wolf nation. I know it was something about revenge and cold blood murder. She will impact the world, but there is a controller which I assume is Damien." I stopped her.

"Why do you think Damien is the controller and what is a controller?" I ask.

"The controller can control your darkness, sort of subdue it so you don't get out of control, bring you back to reality when darkness consumes you. I assume it's Damien because it says the controller shares a soul with you, can calm your angry soul and impacts your world.A mate is the one whom you share part of your soul with, they are your other half." She explains.

"Anyway," She continues. "The prophecy started to get around and people started to worry, mainly elders of packs. Cole pieced it together, our dads last name is Rose and mom was the thorn of the Rose, always causing trouble and havoc constantly. I heard she was a trouble maker. Well Cole wanted this power, he wanted the child to be his mate, to be his to control. Honestly that guy is crazy, he found out mom was pregnant and he thought they would live a happy again with the child," She pauses to give me a look then continues.

"Mom actually had two babies, I got taken because the prophecy spoke of someone with dark eyes so of course I got taken, I don't know much after that but I do know that on the blood moon night Cole wants to release you," She says worriedly.

"Who told you all of this?" I was curious.

She sighed. "Cole told me, he realized I was the wrong child, he told me everything."

I was shocked, I didn't know how to process all of this information.

'Luna, the Alpha wishes to see you in his office and give me my mate back, stop being stingy,' I hear Blake say in my mind.

"Blake wants you back," I say.

"He just better be apologizing." I hear her mumble as she walked out.

I exit the room and walk towards Damien's office. I don't bother to knock I just walk in and see Damien sitting in his chair, rubbing his face in annoyance as if stressed out.

"Come here flower." He says to me.

I walk over to him and sit on his lap. I take a moment to inhale his scent and sigh in satisfaction, enjoying his presence.

"Seems like we both are having a rough day." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist lovingly.

I nodded into his chest.

"I just want to stay here forever with you, no worries no problems, just us," I mumble into his shirt.

He placed his chin on my head and sighed.

"I do too flower."

I looked up at him. "I'm pretty sure you didn't call me in here to cuddle,"

He chuckled. "No but that's an excellent option. I called you because border control caught a rogue trying to come into the pack. He says he is looking for a girl with black and white hair and green eyes."

"Me?"

"Yes but you're not going down there alone, he claims to know you,"

I was eager to figure out who this mysterious person was. For the last few years I've been on my own and I haven't known anymore, maybe he was someone from my childhood or a person from my old pack.  I leaped out of Damien's lap and ran towards the door. Damien followed behind. Once we got outside I stopped.

I was in such a hurry to meet this mysterious person I realized I had no idea where they were keeping them. Damien grabbed my hand and led me far away from the pack house. We walked through the woods and I noticed a house with two guards. As we approached they bowed to us and opened the door. I saw steps leading towards a sort of dungeon.

This dungeon seemed to activate my wild imagination because I imagined tying up Damien to the bed and just exploring his body as I-

"Iris now is not the time for those thoughts," He said huskily.

I noticed his eyes were growing dark and I blushed at the fact that I forgot that Damien could see my thoughts and he saw what I was thinking about at a time like this.

He stopped at the bottom of the steps and noticed another guard.

"33B Alpha and Luna." He bowed.

I smiled at him politely as we walked away.

For some reason my wolf was whimpering and dreading the idea of finally meeting this mystery person, it was like she knew something bad was about to happen. Little did I know that was my entire world was about to change, things were going to be revealed about myself that I didn't even know and relationships were going to be tested.

_____________________

This chapter has been edited.