Rogue Luna chapter 23.

'The one with the power will be able to control everything. Nothing will stand in her way, it is her destiny to become the One. Good or evil is her choice and it will impact the world.'

I was hearing things, why was it that I was always hearing different voices in my life, what has drove me to this point in my life right now where all I hear are strange voices in my head?

'You awake kiddo?'  I heard my sister's voice in my head.

"Yes I'm awake and please don't call me kiddo,"

'Whatever, you heard that voice in your head too?'

"Yeah how did you know?"

'Duh genius we are twins how else would I be communicating with you right now?'

"Well what does it mean? I feel like I'm always hearing voices in my head and it's driving me insane,"

'We have to talk about it, not today I want to enjoy pack life and harass your mate some more,'

"Go harass your own mate,"

"I'm guessing you're awake by that humorous expression on your face." I heard Damien chuckle. I opened my eyes and noticed Damien was hovering over me.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How did we get in this position without me noticing?" I asked.

Damien chuckled again. "I got on top of you when you were busy talking to your sister I presume,"

"How did you know I was talking to her?"

"I caught a glimpse of your conversation in your head and the last thing I heard you say was 'go harass your own mate' Lillian is known for harassing me and we just met," Damien said.

He placed both hands on either side of my face and leaned down to place a gentle kiss upon my lips. I enjoyed it whenever Damien touch it, it always calmed my senses and cleared my mind but it was never like how my wolf always described it before we found our mate. She described as an electrical shock coursing through your veins and we would always feel stronger around him. For reason my wolf never fully enjoyed it as much as I did, it was almost as if she felt weak.

I began to realize the position we were in more clearly and I blushed. Damien was on top of me, arms on either side of my head and we both were wearing nothing but our underwear so naturally, dirty thoughts began to cloud my mind.

Damien slightly pulled away and looked down at me with his eyes growing dark with lust.

"Iris..." He began to say before I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him back down on me, kissing him as hard as I could and pulling him as closer as possible. I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth as he slightly grabbed ahold of my hair while our lips moved in sync with each other. As I pulled away to breath he only began to trail kisses down my jawline before licking and kissing all around his mark on my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I moaned slightly into his ear. I smiled as I felt something hard against me in my lower regions, I knew Damien was horny. I failed to suppress my moans as they grew slightly louder once he began grinding up against me.

"Damien....stop," I moaned out his name.

"I want to claim you so badly," He groaned against my skin.

"Hey do you have sweatpants, I need- I SAID NO SEX UNLESS YOU LOCK THE DOOR!" I heard the door slam open as Lillian came walking in.

"I honestly didn't need to see his much of the Alpha and Luna," I heard Blake say.