System Party 2

^System 002's host pic^

*Starfire's Pov*

I walked over to them and smiled innocently, "Hi. Nice to meet you," I said stretching my hands towards the girl for an handshake, casually ignoring her host.

"Um... Hi," she seemed nervous, glancing at her host for a reaction, but shook my hand nevertheless.

I smiled at her and subtly glanced at her host to see him watching me with an amused expression.

"So it seems I am invisible here," he finally spoke and I turned to look at him. His tone seemed like he cared about me ignoring him but I could see amusement dancing in his eyes. His red hair was handsomely styled and his sharp but amused green eyes were watching my every move. This guy is definitely not normal just as I had expected.

"Oh, it seems I ignored you for a while. I am truly sorry," I said playing along while holding back my sly smile.

"No worries as long as that was not done intentionally," he said with a harmless but knowing smile.

'He knew I did that on purpose. I am not surprised in the least, I expected this from him especially since...' I thought before looking back at him with a glint in my eye.

I smiled back innocently not showing any signs that I really did that intentionally.

"To apologise for that, I should introduce myself. I am Starfire while this is my system, Little que," I said sweetly as I brought Little que closer.

"Oh... Hi," Little que said giving him an uncomfortable smile.

The guy smirked and also brought System 002 closer, "this is my system, System 002 and you can call me 'X'."

"Hmm, why didn't you give your system an actual name?" I asked curiously as he just shrugged.

"She doesn't need a name, isn't that right?" He said smirking down at her as she nodded obediently.

I rose an eyebrow skeptical about their interaction but soon put on a little smile.

"Ok then. How is your name just a letter though? Don't you want to tell me your real name?" I asked innocently looking at him.

"Only those who deserve it will know my name," he said sweetly with a warm smile but my eyes grew cold.

He indirectly told me that I don't deserve to know his name. How annoying... but I do love a challenge~

"So how many people know your name then?~" I asked, my eyes going back to normal.

"Just one person," he said with an unreadable expression.

"Oh really? Who?" I asked, geniuely curious this time.

"Head."

I paused and looked at him silently for a while. Head, that mysterious person I keep hearing about but have still not seen. Will Head come to the party today?

'Little que, will Head be here today?'

[I am not sure about that Host. Sorry.]

I kept quiet for a while more before I heard a loud voice and turned to see an announcer on stage.

"Our celebrant will now come to the stage. It is time for this party to begin!" The announcer said cheerfully as I took the spotlight and went onstage. The announcer gave me the microphone and I smiled at the crowd.

"Oh my! She is that scary host!"

"System 678, you still haven't learnt your lesson! Shush, she might hear you."