Arc 3- Chapter 10

*Starfire's Pov*

Some time has passed after dealing with the female lead and I am back to my office.

'I am so bored, Little que~'

[Well host, if you want to leave this world, you just have to complete the last side mission]

'No way, I am not doing that. Little que, just let me go, it is not compulsory to complete all side missions!~'

[It might not be compulsory but I thought you loved challenges and points. This is a good challenge for you]

'Tsk! It isn't, it is just an annoying one'

[So my amazing host can't even do this simple thing, no problem then ;-;]

'Don't think you can trick me like that, Little que~'

[...]

{I guess that was a failed strategy, commencing plan B}

[Ok then host, I thought you liked having fun and fulfilling the previous host's wish, she actually also wanted this]

'...'

[Host?]

{Did it work???}

'... Ok, I will do it. Just because you are cute though~'

[Host, you will never change -_-]

I chuckled in my mind before sighing. I can't believe I had to do that side mission, it wasn't my expertise at all.

"I can do this though, it will be a piece of cake especially with my identity" I whispered under my breath before standing up.

[Host, where are you going?]

'To complete a certain mission~'

[...]

*1 week later*

"Celestina, will you marry me?" Justin asked, kneeling before me in an expensive restaurant.

I looked at him with surprise in my eyes before smiling a bit.

"Yes" I replied and he stood up with an excited expression and placed the ring on my finger, immediately grabbing his phone to take a picture of my still slightly smiling face.

"This is my best picture of you so far. Thank you Celestina, you just made me the happiest man alive." He said with a grin before hugging me.

'He was much eager to marry Celestina than I thought~'

[Host, what did you expect? I am sure he liked Celestina even before you came so it was easier for you]

'Yeah, it was so easy to hint that he could marry me~'

[It was mostly the hints that helped though, if not, I doubt he would have proposed any time soon '-']

I chuckled in my mind before placing my attention back on the happy Justin as we left the restaurant.

I had been showing a bit of care to Justin for the past week, trying to get his attention. It was much easier than I thought and he even directly proposed to me today after taking me to a restaurant dinner!

"I will tell our parents about it so that we can start planning the wedding, in fact, the wedding will take place a month from now whether they agree or not" He said with a little smile as he packed his car inside my house.

I nodded in agreement and got down from the car, he smiled once more before leaving.

I entered my house and changed my clothes into more comfy ones before laying on the bed.