Arc 1- Chapter 5

*Starfire's Pov*

Finally! School is over and I am in the car heading home.

25 girls and 15 boys has asked for my autograph during the period my 'pets' weren't around and that is not mentioning the people I declined to give autographs. Being popular is stressful~

I got home and the two maids, Miranda and Milan, came to greet me.

"How was your day, Miss Starling?" The two asked together.

"It was ok, thanks for asking" I answered sweetly, just like Starling.

"It's our pleasure"

I went to my room and sat on my bed.

[ Host, what do you want to do now?]

'Don't worry, I have everything planned out'

[ Host, is it plans to complete the mission or to have fun? ;-;]

'Of course you know the answer~'

[ To Have fun?]

'Is that really all you think of me?'

I made a pitiful pouty expression that was slightly irresistible.

[ That doesn't work on me '-']

'Ok ok. Let me just get my plan into action'

This is going to be fun.

I took 'my' phone and dialled a number, it rang for sometime before someone picked up.

(A/N: The normal one is Star while the bold one is the other person)

"Hello, who is this?"

"Aunty, it is me Starling" I said with a very joyful tone

"Starling darling, is that really you? I have missed you a lot"

"Me too, Aunty. It has been so long, already 3 years and now I have come back"

"That's great darling. Does Prince and King know you are back?"

"Well, Prince knows that I am back, but I am not sure if King knows"

"They will be so happy to know you are back. Wait! What about you come for the family dinner this evening?"

"It will be my pleasure Aunty, I can't wait to see Uncle, King, and Prince again"

"They will be happy to see you too. I can't wait to see you."

"Neither can I"

"Bye for now, you need to prepare for the dinner after all"

"Bye, see you soon"

I terminated the call, if you are wondering, I just called Prince's mom. Starling calls her Aunty since they are very close.

At the dinner, I will have so much fun but for now, I need to get dressed~

[ So that's what you were preparing]

'Of course, have you forgotten that they have dinner together every Moday, and they normally invite Starling and her family, until they left'

[ True, they did. Their Mother is a really sweet woman and loves her children equally, unlike the Dad that loves King more]

'Yes, but the Dad also loves Starling a lot and wanted her as his daughter-in-law.'

[ Oh! Are you trying to get engaged with Prince so that he won't be able to marry Rose? If Rose knows about your engagement, she won't fall in love with Prince cause she won't want to betray you. Host, that is a wonderful idea and will make this mission a success ^w^]

'Who told you that I am doing that?*scoffs* Oh please, that is too easy and boring. I would rather do it the hard way~'

[ Host, come on! You know we need to succeed in this mission since it is your first, and you don't want to have a bad record]

'You think I care about having a bad record, I do things my way. Let me tell you a story.'

[...]

'When I was in my world, I lost my parents when I was just 3 years and was taken in by the organisation. They taught me all I needed to know and by the time I was 10 years old, I had finished learning all the courses for school. After that, they trained me in weaponry and taught me how to kill. They killed anyone who got in their way and wanted to use me to do their dirty job, but by that time, I knew the difference between good and evil, and didn't want to kill people. They kept on pressurizing me, and trying to get me to kill people, but I refused. When I was 12 years, they gave me my first mission and told me to kill a pastor. I denied caused I didn't want to kill a man of God. They totured me brutally trying to get me to agree but I remained firm. After several failed mission on killing innocent and moral people and having several bad records, they decided to try a new option. They started giving me jobs to kill bad and corrupt people, people that tortured kids, scarred others life, and had very evil hearts. For the first time, I agreed but I decided to be sending notes to them 3 days before I killed them. At first, the victims did not pay any mind to it but after 3 successful kills, they started paying attention. Those people I sent notes immediately repented of their sins and started doing so many good works so as to not go to hell and burn eternally. You know, those people are kind of lucky since they knew when they would die and repented before it was too late, unlike others that don't even know.'

I told him, still wearing a smile as if it was a story I was saying and not something that has to do with me, but I still remembered the totures they gave me when I refused. It is burned into my mind because of my photographic memory.

[...Then how did you get your rare personality?]

'*giggles* That is a story for another day. Come on, I need to get ready for the dinner'

[...Yes host]

{ She has really faced a lot of things, but just brushed it off like nothing. Host, sorry I can't help erase those memories}

I giggled in delight as I checked my wardrobe.

Now what should I wear for this lovely dinner? Hmm... I can't wait for dinner, it is going to be really fun~