Arc 3- Chapter 2

^Justin's Pic above^

*Starfire's Pov*

[So host, will you use the video to clear your reputation?]

'No, that won't be fun~ Plus, it isn't enough evidence yet, I still need to get concrete evidence showing her doing those things or records of when she did it before'

I leaned back on my chair and laced my hands together as I tried not to let out a sly smile and instead, put on a cold expression.

[Ok host, if you want to. Anyway, do you want to continue with the side missions then?]

'Those side missions are also easy, maybe I will do them soon~'

[Ok host]

Once I was through with my work, I went to my parent's house, they were more sweet and loving today which would have been slightly awkward if I was the real Celestina but I am not~

"Darling, I am sorry we never knew the culprit of those rumours before now, she really cleared all her traces" Mom said the last part gritting her teeth.

Mom, Dad, and I were sitting in the living room, Carl had gone to do something in his room before so he wasn't here.

"Celestina, I will try everything in my power to get evidence against that evil woman" Dad said with a cold expression in his eyes as he thought of Ashley.

I didn't say anything and just looked at them coldly as they continued ranting and whispering sweet words to me.

'I am surprised they never felt uncomfortable with how Celestina behaves, even though she would have felt uncomfortable with this but would still have shown a cold expression~'

[Well, they are used to Celestina's attitude while Celestina is used to not showing her true feelings.]

'Yeah, I know, if only she could show just 50% of her real feelings, she would have won everyone's heart'

[Yeah]

"Sis, you should come and check my work, maybe it is up to your expectation this time?" He asked hopefully as he entered the living room.

I nodded my head slightly and got up.

"Would you permit me to attend to Carl?" I asked coldly without any change of expression as they smiled.

"Of course you can. Go, have some fun with your brother" Mom said happily as she pushed me lightly towards Carl.

I nodded and followed Carl away to his room.

"So what do you think, sis?" He asked, showing me a document he was working on.

I looked at it coldly and nodded.

"Good" I said blankly as I faced him.

"Really?! It is good. Yes!" He said happily as a big smile blossomed on his face.

'This guy is too cute~'

[I guess he does have a cute behaviour]

'Don't need to get jealous, Little que, you are still the cutest to me~'

[I wasn't jealous, I was just...]

'No need to lie, I know you were jealous~'

[Host... Just turn your attention back to Carl]

{Turn your attention to Carl and away from me -_-}

"Yes, you did well." I said coldly as he nodded his head with a dazed expression and I left.

'I noticed he likes getting dazed~'

[Well, you did things that made him dazed, what did you expect? *rolls eyes*]

'Aww... My Little que isn't jealous again, too bad, I like seeing you get jealous because of me~'

[... Host... Just get back to business]

I chuckled in my mind because of how cute he was before leaving my parents' house.

I arrived at my house and got down from the car to notice that the light in the house was switched on and someone's car was here.

It must be Justin, that is his car after all. Plus, Celestina gave him the keys to her house so he can enter this place anytime he likes.

'It isn't really a good thing to give people your keys, learn to be more careful Celestina~'

[Well, she didn't need to be guarded against Justin, he is her childhood friend after all]

'Yeah but if he comes in when I am being myself, that won't be good'

[You can erase his memory or come up with a plausible excuse then]

'You can erase his memory?'

[Yes, it is in the system store and can erase whatever memory you want from a person]

'Cool, I am definitely getting that soon~'

[Alright host]

I entered the house and Justin came to greet me with a smile on his face.

His silver hair and eyes gleamed as he moved towards me.

'I have to say, he is really handsome, he should really enter modelling along with Celestina'

[Host, do you have a thing for modelling??]

'No, I just like it a bit~'

[...]

{#My host is really weird}

"What were you doing?" I asked coldly as I entered the kitchen he came out from.

"I thought of cooking dinner for you, it might help you feel better. I know you love my cooking so just sit down and wait for the food to be ready" He said charmingly as he led me away from the kitchen.

From what I could smell, he was making her favourite dish.

"Sit right here. The food will be ready soon" He said smiling before he went back to the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa in the living room and placed my chin on my palm.

'What a considerate guy'

[...]

{Did my host just think about someone normally?! I must be hearing double, I need to really rest. How can my host think normally?! #I have started hearing double#}

Why do I have a feeling that Little que is thinking of something weird? Probably my imagination~

*Meanwhile in System 002's space*

"Master, I found the world she entered" System 002 said as she bowed her head towards him.

"Why did it take you this long? Starfire would have been in that world for at least a day by now" He said, swirling a drinking in his hand before sipping it and putting it down.

"I am sorry, I had to spend some extra time to make sure your trip there will be smooth and find the perfect body for you" She said apologetically as she kept a neutral expression.

"Good. Send me there now" He said as a smirk rested on his lips.

"Of course. Sending Master's soul... 10%... 30%... 50%... 70%... 95%... 100%" She said in a robotic voice as he disappeared.

She was alone in the space and sighed wearily.

"I hope Master doesn't do anything that will cause Head to destroy us" She said worriedly as she paced around.

"Well, at least I have time away from him for a while until he needs me" She said and smiled when the thought sank in.

"What should I do for now? Maybe I can visit System 001, it has been long since I have seen him" She said with a small smile before disappearing.