Before the rebirth 2

^The enchanting lady above^

"Home sweet home!" Starfire exclaimed as she jumped on the bed, staying in an awkwardly comfortable position for a while before adjusting and properly laying on her bed.

She looked up at the roof of her room before sighing.  'That assassination attempt was surprisingly boring. I guess I've already gotten used to all their techniques,' she thought and rolled to the other side of her bed before sighing again. 'Ah~ What can I do now?'

Her face suddenly lit up as an idea came to mind.  She sat up, leaning on the headboard as she took her laptop and placed a lollipop in her mouth. As she started typing some codes, her hands danced around her keyboard with a deft motion of her nimble fingers you would think she does this regularly and habitually- Oh wait... she does!  

Strings of codes and pop-up boxes appeared on her screen until she successfully hacked into the computer she wanted. She smiled once the connection was established and put on her headset to connect to the computer and listen in. 

The more she heard, the more she smiled.

 You should have guessed by now that the more she smiles, the more danger there is. The last time she smiled like that was when she noticed a bomb attached to her cup which makes us wonder what could make her smile like this again.

"I got you this time~"  she cooed as she finished the lollipop in her mouth and got up from the bed with her laptop still in hand as she continued typing.

She opened up the wrapper of another lollipop as she removed her headset, putting another lollipop into her mouth before heading to the cupboard. She placed her laptop on the top of her cupboard and brought out some materials that could be used to make... bombs?

She started arranging the components of the bomb carefully but effortlessly as she continued typing with the other hand while making the bombs.  The lollipop she kept licking her mouth entertained her as she went along her seemingly usual business. 

Her dexterous yet dangerous skill was the top reason why even the organisation she worked for, ITY, didn't know she could hack as she always completed her mission on time with a little hacking on the side.

The other reason was that she was just too good for them to trace. She was not in the chart of the top hackers for one reason and one reason only: Her presence was never felt or traced.

She stopped her work, looking down at the approximately hundred bombs and the display message on her laptop letting her know that she had successfully hacked into that person's security.

"Finally, the last piece of the puzzle is completed," she said, barely suppressing a smile. "Oh, this will be fun~"

Her phone rang, bringing her out of her short stupor. She looked at her phone on the desk and read the name that was displayed: ITY. She smiled and picked it up, answering the call.

"Mystic S, you are needed at the company now. An important mission just came up that you need to complete." A voice rang out from the phone and Starfire smiled. 

"Of course. I will be there right away~" she replied and a grunt was heard before the call ended. Her smile grew warmer and she packed up before leaving her house. 

When she got to the company, she made her way to the boss' office, and there he was, already waiting for her with a stern face.

"So when are you going to try to kill me?" Starfire asked nonchalantly as she took a seat.

There was a brief moment of hesitation on the boss' face before he quickly schooled his features and responded sternly, feigning ignorance and slight annoyance at her randomness, "I have no idea what you are talking about. Your random and quirky remarks are starting to get out of hand, S."